55.

They were weeks into the summer, spending every day together. Delilah, Callie, Grayson, and Ethan had grown closer together. They'd spend days at the beach, gone to concerts, gotten tattoos together, and had many parties. Delilah had taken one of her many trips to the south of France, leaving Callie with the twins. Today, she was with Grayson. They were driving around in his car, enjoying the summer sun. They'd parked in the parking lot of a restaurant, which Grayson earlier labelled as a date. She'd happily taken the idea, dressing herself up.

"Before we go in," Grayson started. "I wanted to ask you something."

"Shoot for it." Callie cheered, hoping he'd say what she wanted him to.

"I know things have been rough between us, with me being unfaithful and all. But over the past month or so, I've really developed feelings for you. They've never left. I miss us." He explained. "Please give me another chance."

"Grayson, I've forgiven you. Now, if this is your way of asking me to be your girlfriend, then yes." She replied, grinning at him. He'd run round the side of the car, opening her door. Grabbing her hand and kissing it lightly, he'd walked with her into the restaurant.

-

"Today has been amazing, thank you so much." Callie sighed, sitting on her bed beside Grayson. He chuckled softly, rubbing her back.

"You deserve it, shall we sleep on your princess bed?" He asked, taking his shoes off. She nodded, entering her bathroom to change. She'd caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror. Her snake tattoo on her thigh, her small frame, and her freshly cut hair that fell to her just above her waist. She'd slipped on her pyjamas, entering the room once again. Her beautiful boyfriend laying in bed sleepily. She smiled, joining him. Pressing a kiss to his cheek, she'd laid beside him. Life couldn't be any better.