10.

It was finally Friday afternoon and Callie was desperate for the school bell to ring. She was demonstrating the final part of the routine in cheer, watching as her other cheer team members were practicing along with her. As the class had wrapped up, she saw Grayson standing by the door. She smiled and dismissed everyone, approaching Grayson.

"Hey!" She exclaimed, taking a few sips of water.

"Hey, I just wanted to get your number so that I know what time I should get to the beach." He spoke. "If that's okay."

"Yeah, I'll write it down." She scanned through gymnasium for a pen, finding one on the table beside the sound equipment. He held his hand out as she scribbled a pattern of numbers down.

"I'll see you Saturday."

The bell had finally alarmed, Callie had grabbed her things and raced out of the school doors. She'd quickly said goodbye to Delilah, passing Conan who had shouted he was riding home with his friends. She'd gotten into her car, unlocking her phone.

Marco: Hey, I just got home. Where should we meet?
Marco: Should I wait at yours?

She'd started her car and began to drive home, deciding to respond when she got home. She'd stopped at a local store to buy some snacks before getting home, seeing only her mom's car in the driveway. Her dad wasn't home yet. And finally, she'd entered her house and seen her mom in living room.

"Hey, sweetie. I've just finished packing." She spoke. She'd placed the suitcases by the door, greeting her daughter with a hug.

"Oh, I forgot you were going to Grams and Gramps house this weekend." Callie added. She taken her shoes off and jogged upstairs. Weird, her door is closed. She only closes it when she's inside the room. She shrugged it off and entered her room, startled by the figure on her bed. Who she'd quickly realised was Marco.

"Oh my God!" She cheered happily, leaping into him as he stood up. "You look so tanned, how was Greece?" He'd chuckled and squeezed her, putting her down and sitting with her on the edge of her bed.

"Fun, hot, relaxing." He stated. "I'll definitely have to bring you next summer."

"Oh also, your parents are letting me stay tonight. Because of the party, as well as them being out of town." He added.

"I'm so glad you're here." She whispered, resting her head on his shoulder.

"Me too."