15.

It was getting later, the fire was on, the music was loud, everyone was drinking, dancing and laughing together. She'd not been able to catch Grayson or Ethan at all this evening, so she'd found Marco. Who was laying solo on the sand, singing along to the music.

"Hey." She spoke, sitting beside him. He sat up, grabbing his cup of colourful liquid, sipping it and placing the empty cup beside him.

"Hello, Callie Mae." He chuckled after finishing his sentence.

"I wish my brother didn't ever say that out loud." She cursed, looking down at the sand. She picked up a small handful, playing with the contents.

"I miss calling you Callie Mae, I forgot it even existed until tonight." He stated.

"You forgot my full name! How dare you!" She exclaimed, hitting his arm playfully.

From a distance, she'd seen the twins with a group of people. They were gaining traction since they'd joined. They were both very attractive, so she wasn't surprised. As she'd approached them, Grayson had broken off from the group and faced Callie. He smiled, seeing hers light up from the fairy lights and the moon beaming onto her as if she were the star of the show.

"Sorry I haven't seen you this evening, everyone has been talking to me all night that I didn't get time to even sit down. How's the party been?" She asked. He glanced at Ethan, surrounded by a group of girls, turning to face Callie once again.

"Parties aren't really my thing, but I didn't want to be boring." He admitted.

"That's completely fine, you don't have to stay." Callie spoke. "We could get out of here."

"No, we can stay. It's your party and I don't mind it."

Callie beamed at him, beckoning Marco over to them. Grayson's mood dropped, he couldn't tell why, but saw Marco run over. He must've been nearly 6'2, compared to his 5'10 height. He looked like a Baywatch model as he ran over, matching Callie in his red shorts. If he didn't know they were friends, he would assume they were dating. He, regardless of his feelings, still greeted him and smiled. He seemed like a douchebag. As soon as Grayson stepped away from the two, he had realised how judgemental he was. Luckily, none was spoken. What had come over him? He decided to head to grab a drink, seeing as his twin had ditched him for a bunch of girls. The drinks wouldn't.

Callie, however, was dancing with a bunch of people. She'd had too much to drink that she couldn't tell who was a senior and who was a junior, not that it mattered. She'd wobbled over to the drink table, pouring herself a mix. Which was poorly fractioned. The ratio of alcohol to soda was almost unbearable, but she wouldn't notice. The sting of vodka was non existent to her now, as she'd gotten more and more drunk.