48.

Callie had taken roughly 30 minutes to get ready. She'd tried to follow what Marco was wearing, which was a mix of smart and casual. And lightly basing her outfit on the weather, she'd chosen a summer dress and some boots. Part of her wanted to stay home and lay in bed, but that was her depression talking. She was forcing herself to go out, to enjoy herself.

She'd met Marco downstairs, who was on the couch talking with Conan. He smirked as she slowly strutted down the stairs. She'd blushed behind her long, brunette hair as grabbed his hand. After saying their goodbye's, she'd gotten into his car with him.

"I know your pills make you groggy and knock you out, so I thought of making today a little enjoyable for you. Also, I wanted some time with you before I completely drop off the grid for finals." He explained. "Which are so close."

"These three weeks are going to go so quick and before you know it, you're graduating." Callie spoke. There was a recognizable sadness in her voice, like she didn't want this time of her life to end. "When you're at college, everything changes. I only see you on holidays, unless we visit on weekends. I won't have you at school anymore."

"Stop the sad talk, Cal." Marco interrupted. "Let's have a nice night together."

-

The sun was setting as they drove home from the restaurant, hands interlinked. He'd taken her to every place she'd been with him. The skating rink, which didn't last long because of Callie's summer attire. They then went to watch a movie, finally finishing the night at her favourite restaurant. The night was everything she'd hoped it was.

"Thank you for tonight." She giggled, falling onto her bed as she'd taken her boots off. "I really enjoyed it."

He laid on the bed beside her, smiling to himself. "You're welcome. Now, let's finish The Office."

They'd crawled into bed, a plate of baked goods in front of them. Her mom had left them on the island with a note saying 'hope you enjoyed your date!'. They'd stayed in bed together, laughing and chatting until the sun came up. Only then they realised they were exhausted. But Marco had to go.

"I need to study, but text me whenever you wake up." Marco whispered, leaving Callie tucked up in bed. She smiled to herself as she closed her eyes, wanting this moment to last forever.