30.

They'd been in her room for hours, giggling and play fighting. They'd relaxed together by continuing The Office, almost asleep. They had the weekend ahead of them, which they both vowed they'd spend together. Whilst the show was playing, Callie turned to face Marco. He looked down, smiling at her. She was overwhelmed with sadness, betrayal and anger that she didn't care if her actions hurt Grayson, he hurt her. She pulled Marco up, pushing her lips onto his. This time they didn't pull away because they knew they shouldn't. In this moment, she didn't care if she hurt Conan's feelings, Grayson's feelings, or her own. This felt right.

"I've missed this." Marco whispered. "So badly."

Callie smiled at him, pressing a short kiss to his lips and laying beside him. "Where do we go from here?" She asked.

"We don't have to decide right now, let's have a fun weekend together. Then we can decide." Marco whispered.

They'd laid together for the rest of the night, him comforting her. She was never going to let anyone tell her to choose between them and Marco. No matter what. Soon enough, they'd fallen asleep together. Conan still being at the party and presumably sleeping at Jackson's, it meant the coast was clear for her and Marco. It was a few months until summer time, meaning Marco was being swept off to Greece again. They'd been talking about Callie joining him, but it wasn't confirmed yet. She'd still get a sting of pain every time she thought about Grayson and what he did, but there was no taking that back now.