Passwords 10

I thought everything is okay. But it's not yet.

I saw So Hyun and Donny again together.

I felt jealous. I waited for So Hyun to go before appearing. I made sure that Donny sees me that time. He came to me.

"Shar," he called me. I acted as if I didn't hear him.

"Shar, wait,"

"Donny, why do you have to do this to me?"

"What do you mean?"

"I don't have tears in my eyes and you can't see it flowing, but do you have to let me feel that someone is trying to tear my heart into pieces?"

"Shar, please don't misunderstand."

"Are you really Donny or you're someone I don't know?"

"Do you know why we get closer with So Hyun?"

I started to feel liquid circling my eyes but I can't show him I am crying. I have to stop the tears from forming.

"It's because of you, Shar."

"Then, are you expecting me to be thankful that it's all because of me?"

"I pity her, she's not that bad, and she helped me a lot just to be updated about you," Donny explained and held my arms.

"Let's go and I'll show it to you."

I didn't want to go.

"Shar, please stop thinking that I didn't remember you for all those years."

I tried to be firm.

"If you won't come with me, then..." he didn't continue what he wanted to say he just got my cell phone. And give his cellphone to me."

"I'll record it here. I'll call you."

I tried to retrieve my cell phone but he ran.

Then I walked away from him. I didn't look back but I felt he followed me until nanay pick me up.

...
Cell phone ringing,

"Shar, it's Donny."

I didn't answer.

"Shar, are you there?"

"I can hear you."

"Check for the message I sent. My password is your name."

I felt curious so I ended the call and open his phone.

I typed Sharlene and it really worked.

Then Donny called again.

"Shar, what about your password?"

I am ashamed to tell him it's also his name so I told him Lee Shin being my favorite singer.

I know he was disappointed to hear it.
Then I saw his picture. It's his picture which he sent me with a message...

"You might forgot how I look so keep staring at my picture for the meantime."

Then he called again.

"I can't open it."

"Just keep trying, you might typed the wrong letter. Be careful."

"Shar, I was the most careful, I tried but it didn't work...is it not really Lee Shin? Shall I try my name rather?" he joked.

"No, for sure it won't," I told him.

"There's nothing wrong on trying, okay bye Shar."

I am very ashamed. He might call later and tell me it's his name.