Yearn to Talk 39

Donny is about to go home but So Hyun just appeared in front of him.

"What a right timing Donny."

"So Hyun, I'm sorry but I have to go home."

"Donny, it's been a long time since we had our last convo.. Are you really that busy that you can't spare just a few moments to a once who became your friend, ah wait not once we're still friends right?"

Donny is still grateful for the efforts she had done especially in getting happy moments of Shar in Korea so he agreed to talk to her.

"Donny, I know it's not right to tell you this but I know it is time to tell you again how I feel. Now that Shar is gone, is there any possibility than we can be together?"

Donny wanted to tell So Hyun that she's not gone but he can't. He calmly answered So Hyun.

"You just said that she's gone. Let's not talk behind her back for now. The pain is still here (heart) and the wound is still fresh. I think I can't love someone else yet."

"Am I just someone else to you?"

"I'm sorry."

"How could you do this to me?"

"As I have said, I am sorry."

"Sorry? Why do you have to say sorry?"

Donny did not reply.

"Why? Why sorry immediately? Can you not say, I'll try consider it later, or I will think of it?"

Donny did not reply.

"I always wanted to be good but why do I always end up being the bad one?" So Hyun said and left him.

Donny imediately get inside his car.

He looked for his phone thinking to call Shar but he found out it's drained.

While driving, he saw a lot of people in the middle of the road.

He's right. There's an accident. It's not just an accident but a tragic accident since 4 died and 2 were at the hospital.

He can't just passed by since there are also other stranded cars.

It's almost 30 minutes of waiting until he finally passed by.

He remembered Shar, but suddenly felt not feeling well just after he saw the accident.

Before he could reach the house where he stays, So Hyun appeared again by almost hitting his car.

He went out of his car thinking to confront So Hyun but he is too weak to get angry.

He get inside before he could step twice, and quickly reached the house.

He sat as if he has no more strength. He is too afraid he might lost Shar in his life upon seeing the accident scene earlier.

On the other hand, Sharlene is worried why he cannot contact Donny.

He called his Dad instead.

"Hello."

"Appa."

"Who's this?"

"Appa, naya, Sharlene."

"I don't know someone whose name is Sharlene. Don't call me again."

"Appa."

"I told you not to contact me, right?"

Then, Sharlene's mom just heard her dad talking to someone.