Let's Get Married 51

So Hyun was not able to watch the news yet. She's busy with her plans.

She wanted to keep all girls away from Donny. She called Donny on the phone.

"I am on my way to your office."

"I am heading to an important appointment, you might not see me here."

"Then, what time will you be there?"

"I'm not sure."

"Then see you after the fashion show."

"When is  that?"

"Tonight."

"I'm sorry, I can't come. I'll send my secretary instead."

"No, no need, I'm okay. I have my secretary."

Deep inside So Hyun is very angry.

Donny met Shar at her office.

"We are on the right age. I guess it's time to tell dad that we are planning to get married."

"Donny, why are you acting that way?"

"Have you watched the news?"

"What news?"

Donny showed her being the headline of an article and even on TV and in the internet.

Shar has no any reaction. She watched it already.

"Shar, are you not afraid?"

"I did nothing wrong, why would I be afraid of?"

"Then why did you agree to stay here in the Philippines rather than being in Korea."

"I have my own reason."

"Why did you choose to stay here?"

"If you're in my situation, what will you do in just two days of preparation?"

Donny did not answer.

"Are you not going to choose to stay and live with someone you love?"

Donny realized Shar wanted to live with him.

"Let's get married so that I could protect you."

"That's not as easy as what you think."

"Shar, from the very start, I know you're for me and I am for you. I don't think I need to explain it further."

"For all the worries that we are feeling at this moment, I have to call dad first."

"Shar, don't decide for too long. They might be successful in making us away from each other.

Donny left and planned to tell his dad about his plan but So Hyun called him telling he has to bring Chiviña at the fashion show.

Since Shar is hesitant too, he did not continue his plan.

(Telephone ringing)

"Hello."

"Dad, have you watched the news?" Shar asked her dad.

"About what?"

"I'm sorry dad, I am at the internet now. My enemies, no, our enemies might be roaring of anger now."

"This is what I am afraid of! Just take care. Hide for now. I'll talk to your mom."

President Shin talked to his wife.

"I already reserved a ticket for us. Let's visit your mom in the Philippines."

"I just called her. She'd okay. She told me not to worry."