Past to Present 27

POV Shar

Dinner with Granmama and Nanay.
"Granmama, where did Mommy grew up?"

Grandmama smiled.

"Haven't you ask me that yet?"

"Not yet granma."

"Your Nanay haven't tell it yet?"

"Nanay doesn't usually tell stories. She seem to be very careful."

"Talaga?"

"Opo."

"Your mom grew up here in the Philippines until she's 14, then when she's 15 we moved to Korea."

"I haven't seen Mommy's album when she's younger, can I see it later granma?"

"Of course."

"Thank you granma."

After dinner Donny called me on the phone.

"Donny, it's just..."

"Don't worry Shar...I called because I only want to listen to your voice."

"I'm at Granma's house in Bulacan."

"Oh really! I haven't been there, I hope I could also visit there."

"Donny, don't worry in the right time, you'll visit here someday."

"Shar ah, where are you?"

"Donny, Granma is looking for me, I'll call you later."

"Bye Shar, I miss you."

"Donny,"

"Okay Shar, babye."
...

"Granma, are you looking for me?"

"Come, and watch your mommy's pictures."

"Why are there so many albums granma?"

"Because your mom loves to take pictures."

"But even if I love taking pictures, I can't have more than 20 albums granma."

"Ah, maybe you're not yet aware, but your mom was once a teen model and actress."

"Really?"

"Yes, and these are her albums, but let me show you her first album with your dad."

"With dad?"

"Your mom and dad were loveteams when they were teens. They were the most sought love team in Korea during their time. They both join a variety show entitled Stars in the House. It is a show which teens are housed for 100 days and they have to do different tasks. Your mom and dad got the attention of most viewers. Your mom was the 1st Placer and your dad was the Third Placer. From reel to real relationship. They give gifts to each other and the most remarkable was the gift of your dad to your mom, your dad's gift to your mom when she turned 18 is a pink car. Fans got happier and even the happiest knowing about the two.

After that, it was announced that after 4 years of relationship they broke up because your dad cheated on your mom. Many were hurt. Fans were very eager to bring back their love team but as they broke up it suddenly breaks down as well.

Then being the only successor of Peterson Law Firm your dad chose to quit showbiz.

Your mom then decided to pursue her dream to be a cardiosurgeon.

After your mom's graduation, your dad visited your mom. Your mom seriously talked to me about it.

Flashback...