Run Away 63

Donny heard about the plan of his and Shar's father so he made a plan.

Donny planned to take Shar to a place where there's no trouble.

"Shar, please hold on to my hands tightly starting today, because I won't let you away from me anymore."

"What do you mean?"

"Let's go to somewhere we can do what we want."

"Donny, don't think that way."

"Shar, it's starting that all of them will soon against us, we have to at least do something for us."

"Don't think about yourself only Donny, let's not be selfish."

"It's not us, who are selfish, it's them, because if they are not, how could they do all those things to us? Let's not just keep quiet, it's also time to express ourselves. We are already in the right age."

"Then, what's next? Your dad, I mean, my dad too, it's very easy for them to trace where we are. They will surely asked for a detective and search for us. Then after they will find us, what are we going to do?"

"I can't read my dad's mind this past few days, he is suddenly mad at me. He does not want me to meet you anymore. He kept telling me to let you go."

"Why don't you?"

Donny held Sharlene's hands and looked at her eye to eye with wistful eyes.

"Shar, it's okay if they will keep telling me to let you go, but you telling me that, is worse than telling me to stop breathing. Let them do it, but please don't and never do it. When I said I love you, I do mean that. My 'I love you' is I love you even in the worst times."

Sharlene also love Donny that much that she can endure the pains.

"Mi ahnhae. I just love you this much so I don't want you to feel tired."

"I will never get tired."

"I don't want you to keep fighting and fighting for me. You are already tortured by your dad. I can't take it. You already sacrificed a lot."

"It's nothing as long as I know you're with me."

"You are also hurt and feeling so sad, I can't be the reason of your tears and pains anymore."

"I can endure all. We can endure all just be by my side."

Sharlene hugged Donny to let him know that she still love him.

"Let's go somewhere where we can be alone."

Sharlene witnessed how Donny tried his best to keep her in his life. She then agreed to go where they could be alone.

They travelled to a place where there's no signal. A place where there are only trees, plants, flowers and beach.

Donny held Sharlene's hand and they walked together at the seashore. It's only them walking at the beach while the sun is about to set.

"I've been dreaming for this even before, thank you for making it possible."

"I too have a dream," Sharlene said.

"What is it?"

"I've been dreaming for a quiet and happy life."

Donny stopped walking. Shar too.

[I hope to give you a quiet and happy life soon. Time will let us know.] Donny said quietly and kissed Sharlene's forehead.

On the other hand, So Hyun confronted her mom.