The Struggles 49

Morning...

Nariia's mom- Rian Carron went to PLF. Chairman Peterson was shocked to see her in his office. She's a husband of his friend.

"Chairman, you don't usually see me here, but I just can't keep silent."

"Let's have a seat."

"I needed another attorney about the Child Abuse case."

"Atty. Shin is expert on that. Trust her."

"Give me someone who is more courteous."

"Have you met her?"

"Yesterday and I don't like her telling me what to do."

"As your attorney, is she not allowed to do so?"

"Chairman, if you won't replace her, I'm sorry but I would have to find another potential attorney," she said and left.

Sharlene was called by the Chairman. She met him at his office.

"Uncle, I heard you..."

"Have a seat."

"Uncle, why, something wrong?"

"Have you met Mrs. Carron?"

"Yes uncle."

"She just came here and she's requesting another attorney."

"I knew it."

"Did you plan to?"

"I'm sorry uncle."

"You talk to her and be more courteous in dealing with her."

"But uncle, I found out that she's wrong. She should not be doing such. She's ruining the life of that teacher."

"She showed me the video which attests her complaint."

"But that video could be fabricated uncle, or even if's true, we don't know the whole story by just watching that videoclip."

"But it's obvious."

"Uncle, I know she's the wife of your friend."

"Physical examinations about her child has been presented to me as well."

"Uncle, you should have not accepted this case. She's not even..."

"Sharlene, the teacher have done something wrong she has to know she's crossed the line."

"I'm sorry uncle but I can't do it."

"Sharlene! Remember that you are one of the best attorneys before. You can do it."

"Winning is a matter of dedication and perseverance, I could let her win but I can't ruin that teacher's life."

"Let her win."

"Uncle, please listen to her request. Not me to defend her. I can't do it."

"Are you that kind?"

"If all are kind in this world, it would have been better, but I am not that kind. I can't just put someone into hard situation especially that she had been a part of my life."

"Part of your life? That's an illusion."

"I grew up with a teacher. I spend most of my days with a teacher. I owe teachers a lot, I should have not been here without a teacher, I can't go against someone who made a big contribution to my growth and development not just as a student before but as individual also."

"Don't meet her anymore. I'll find one to deal with it."

"Uncle, please let me meet her for the last time. Let me end this complaint."