Bankruptcy 62

So Hyun hurriedly went to her mom,she wanted to help her so she told her about the envelope she received before she went back to Korea.

"Eomma, I am your daughter but I am also a doctor. You're also a doctor. It is our duty to save our patients. How could you do such..."

"Stop it,"Chairman Kim interrupted.

"Eomma, wae? Why did you do it?"

"So Hyun ah, listen to eomma."

"Listen? Eomma, please...stop pretending that you did nothing."

"Eomma never did it. Listen to eomma," CKim told So Hyun.

CKim was angered. She thought it was PShin who made such noise about her.

Chairman Kim brought out the bankruptcy issue of Shin Law Firm.

"I know President Shin did it intentionally. But I won't just let my mouth shut. He has to deal with such plight too."

She asked her secretary to hand in a report about PShin bankruptcy issue to one of the journalists she knew.

It was then reported on TV that Shin Law Firm is in dilemma.

Sharlene knew about it. She talked to her dad.

"Dad, is it true?"

"Either it's true or not, it's not a big deal."

Sharlene knew it's true. She decided to help her dad but she never expect what happened.

He met Chairman Peterson.

"I know it's not that right to ask you this but I know you already heard about the issue of my firm," PShin told him.

"Before it was published, I already knew about it."

"By chance, is it possible to extend your help?"

"It's a matter of misfortune that you're facing bankruptcy now. How much do you need?"

"About 345 million."

"I am not that selfish, we are friends but I can't lend that amount to you."

"You just said that we are friends, you're not giving it for free, I'll pay for it once the company is okay."

"It's not only your firm that is facing that kind of dilemma, as early as now, I too have to figure out."

"Would you do this favor even for Sharlene? I'll ask her to talk to you."

"Not lending you money does not mean I don't like her, it's just that my firm needs amount as well."

"Isn't possible to change your mind?"

"My decision is final. I am sorry. And I hope this would be the last time we will talk about this."

Sharlene heard what they talked about. She decided to talk to Chairman Peterson secretly. She hoped that he will changed his mind after talking to him.

At that time, CPeterson requested Donny for a talk with them.

Since Sharlene is close to CPeterson so his secretary let Sharlene talk to him.

"Uncle," Sharlene initially talked.

CPeterson smiled at Sharlene pretending he and her dad has not talked anything yet.

"Sharlene, happy I am that you spare your time to visit me."

CPeterson noticed Sharlene to be sad.

"Something wrong?...I heard your mom will be free from accusation now."

"Uncle, if I will make a wish right now, are you willing to grant it?"