Get Back Her Name 43

So Hyun heard that Donny went back to Philippines.

So Hyun planned to follow but her mom tried to stop her.

"If you will go, you can no longer come back as you are."

"Eomma."

"Eomma? Did I not tell you that I am not your mother here?"

"Kurae, Chairman Kim. I think it is also my right to at least have a vacation."

"So Hyun, why are you like this?"

"I'm sorry Chairman, but it's suffocating here. I also need some time to relax."

"As I said, you may go but don't expect to be you again after you return."

"What if I won't return?"

Her mom just ignored her.

So Hyun still continued her plan. She left for the sake of Donny.

Chairman Peterson just arrived in the Philippines when his secretary told him that they really need more potential attorneys to attend trials.

"Go and find for Donny then bring him here ASAP."

"Yes Chairman."

Since Shar is feeling better on that same day, she's discharged from the hospital.

Donny is supposed to bring Shar in their home but she refused.

"I can't be Hara starting today. I'm going back to my house."

"Have you talked to your dad?"

"Not yet, but I'll try to contact him later."

Then his dad's secretary called him on the phone.

"Donny, Chairman wants to talk to you right now."

"Tell him I am with Shar."

"Attorney, you are really needed at the office right now, Chairman is waiting for you," he told him formally.

"Okay, I'll be there within 15 minutes."

"Any problem?"

"Not that serious, dad just wanted to talk to me now."

"If they needed another attorney, tell uncle I am willing to appear in public to at least help."

Before Donny left Shar, he made sure that she has someone to help her.

Donny hurriedly went to his Dad's office.

"You have to study that case," Chairman put the papers on top of the table and stood up with his eye direction on the glass window. "We have to win that case with certainty so you have to study and represent the complainant," he added.

"Chairman, we have other attorneys which could..."

"I already said what I want to say. You may go."

Donny knew he can't change his dad's decision right away or even imposible to change so he rather want to go out than to argue with him.

But before his last step to open the door, he suddenly called his name.

"Donny."

Donny stopped and get ready to listen.

"How's Shar, is she okay now?"

"Ah, Chairman, would you mind if I recommend someone to deal with this case?"

"Donny, you answer my question. Don't answer it with another question. Now, is Shar okay?"