Together With You 64

Family against the other.

The proceedings about Gia's case went through but was momentarily stopped due to Donny's disappearance. Gia's mom even hated him for his decision of getting away.

PShin Law Firm was attacked by angry family of the employee. They are afraid that the firm will close and their breadwinner will end up unemployed.

They even heard Sharlene prioritizing love over their firm. They felt very angry as they think that Sharlene does not care about the lives and the family of their employees.

They posted their rants and their call for Sharlene to come back.

Some of their banners stated this way.

How about us? What will we eat?

Atty. Shin, we badly need you.

Have pity to our children and younger generation.

Return now or we will die later.

The rally was reported on TV. PShin watched it as well as his wife who is at home.

Dr. Shin, imediately called PShin on the phone with a panicky voice.

"What's going on? What's happening there? Are you okay?"

"Don't watch anything on TV. Do something. Don't exaggerate things."

"Exaggerate? Then what do you call your reaction? If only I am at the hospital now, then I must be very busy."

"We have already talked about that. You can cook or bake, don't waste your time listening to false accusations."

"But not all are false. Sharlene really disappeared because you are forbidding her."

"Let's not talk about that. I have a lot of things to do here. Take care of yourself. With regards to your desire to go back to the hospital, soon you'll have your own hospital. Don't ever think of going back there," PShin told her and hung the phone.

Dr. Shin rather listened to what PShin told her. She chose cooking than baking.

Being pressured worried by the rally PShin called for a press conference with the journalists.

Here is his statement.

"I wonder why even the very private matters of Shin Law Firm was publicized. It is true that at some point the firm had to face bankruptcy issue but it was already solved. It was not as serious as the possibility of bankruptcy but it was only a small issue regarding it. It has nothing to worry now. I hope that the rumors and false accusations will end as well."

Then one journalist, raised a question.

"How about the issue regarding your daughter supposed to be the new President of your firm sir? Will she really be ready to take the duties and responsibilities of she is not even around?"

"With regards to that, I cannot give any statement. The only thing that is sure now is that, I am still the President of Shin Law Firm and I am doing my best to do my duties and responsibilities."

Another question was raised.

"President Shin, is it true that Atty. Shin run away with the successor of Peterson Law Firm of the Philippines?"

"I called this press conference to assure that Shin Law Firm is free from bankruptcy issue, nothing else," then he stood up. His secretary then assisted him to exit. And his spokesperson stayed.

The journalists tried to follow him but they were stopped by the security guards.

No one was able to touch PShin as he was guarded well.

On the other hand, Donny suddenly changed his decision of going back. He was out of Sharlene's eyes before they could go.

She tried to look for him. He even asked the old woman if she saw Donny.

"I've been here for almost 1 hour but I haven't seem him yet."

Sharlene hurriedly go to near the sea.

"Donny," she then called and quickly run. "Why are you still here?" Sharlene asked him.

"I know you will find me."

Sharlene was not able to say what she wanted.

"I will do the same as well," Donny said and looked at Shar's face.

"Let us do this. Whenever you won't see me around, always try to find for me. Because that is also what I will do. When we go back, we don't know what will happen, we don't know how are they willing to separate us apart. But even they will, let us keep looking for each other."

Sharlene nodded.

Donny hugged Sharlene tightly. Donny kissed Sharlene on her right cheek.

Shar then hugged Donny. She is not yet ready for a kiss on her lips.

"The sea is so calm today. I hope our families too," Sharlene said.

"Do you really want to go?" Donny asked.

"We have to."

"What if we don't have to?"

Sharlene then let go of her hand from hugging Donny and look up slightly to meet Donny's eyes but Donny didn't let his hands around Sharlene.

"Let's keep being this way for the meantime," Donny said not wanting to let go of Sharlene in his arms.

"Donny, are you that afraid?"

"No, I'm not afraid anymore because I know you're with me."

Then, the old woman tried to find for them. She wanted to tell them that the only are which carry passengers to the town are there to pick them. But she was not able to find for them as they hid in the big stone.

"Donny, why are we doing this?"

"Sharlene, I wanna spend another day with you here. Let's just go home tomorrow."

Sharlene is somewhat doubtful but since she also want to spend another day with Donny in that place so she just smiled. They tried to catch fish and then went back to the hut afterwards.

The old woman waited for them and she was so glad to see them when theu came back.

"Do you know how worried I am that you might lost here?"

"Grandmother, don't worry, we will like it if ever we will be lost here."

The old woman laughed. They cooked the fishes they caught. They happily ate lunch together. Grandmother and Sharlene slept at the room while Donny slept at the sofa.

Early morning, Sharlene woke up. Shw saw Donny sleeping on the sofa. She looked at Donny's face so close even hearing his heartbeat. Then Donny woke up but pretend not yet. He then intentionally raised his head and kissed Sharlene.

Sharlene was shocked.

Donny sat on the sofa and assisted Sharlene to sit on the sofa as well.

"We're really going back home today," he said and touched her face with his palm.

"We will be stronger as long as we are together," he said and kissed her hand.

The old woman then woke up. Sharlene tried to stand up but Donny did not let her.

Grandmother noticed Donny who did not let Sharlene to stand up.

"Donny, your eyes say you love Sharlene so much. When everything is alright, feel free to visit me here. You will always be welcome here."

The old woman somehow felt relieve seeing Donny and Sharlene as they are waving their hands before riding on the car.

Donny and Sharlene appeared to Sharlene's dad.

"I will take the punishment sir.