"Don't go" 42

Sharlene is noticed by Donny's mom to be sick.

"Hara, are you okay?"

Hara tried to answer her but she cannot talk.

Donny's mom got worried as if it's her fault.

When she confirmed she's not really feeling well she decided to bring Hara to the hospital though Hara is hesitant in the beginning.

"Hon, I can't meet you before your business trip to Korea, Hara is sick and I need to bring her to the hospital," Donny's mom called his husband to inform him about him.

Chairman Peterson did not ask anything about her but deep inside he is really worried and guilty at the same time.

Donny and President Shin welcomed Chairman Peterson in Shin's Law Firm.

"Is this a sign that you're bringing me back to Philippines Dad?" Donny asked his dad immediately.

"You really have a smart head Donny," told his dad.

"Are you really letting him now?"

"Honestly we are in huge trouble in the Philippines right now. We have a lot of clients and we needed his service."

"But Sharlene is also there, she could be  a big help."

"President Shin, your daughter is in hiatus right now, and remember she can't be appear on public."

"Why? What..."

"Donny, would you go out for a while," his dad requested.

Donny obeyed right away.

"Do you want to see her slowly..."

"We don't have any deal about making her that way."

"That's why I'm telling you to let go of Donny."

"If she will be better, then I have nothing against it."

"President Shin, remember that Sharlene is no longer your daughter, and she's Hara now."

"Give her, no, call her by her name again. I can already protect her."

"That's my friend! Are you going to come and let her return here?"

"No! I won't do it. But don't hide her anymore. Let them know she is Atty. Sharlene Saavedra Shin. Let her have the name and title she must have."

Donny's dad laughed because of his reaction.

"Are you giving up now?" Donny's dad asked.

"I am no longer against them. I am already convinced that my daughter is in love."

"What if they will get married right away?"

"I know you won't let that happen."

"Actually, I have already thought about it."

"What do you mean?"

"If ever Donny will ask me to let them get married, then who am I not to give my blessings upon them?"

"I thought you came here for a business meeting."

"Sometimes, we have to use common words to prepare something special."

Then Donny suddenly knocked and open the door.

"Donny, we are in the middle of..."

"Dad, President Shin, I'm sorry but I have to go home. I have to see her right away," he said then hurriedly run.

"See that?" Chairman Peterson told President Shin.

"As long as he could, he will, but in reality, when his heart decides he can't help it but to listen to it."