The Cut 40

So Hyun called Donny. Donny was awakened because he is thinking that it might be Shar.

He just answered the call.

"Hara, I missed you."

"Donny, this is So Hyun."

He was shocked to hear it's So Hyun.

[Good I did not mention Shar.]

"Donny, who is Hara?"

"So Hyun, you don't need to know who she is."

"You may not tell about her but I will do everything I could to know who she is in your life. Ans besides you told me you can't love yet but hey, look at yourself. Remember this Donny, I will do everything to get you from that Hara. You can't love someone else except Shar or else I will do everything to hinder that relationship that you have."

"So Hyun..."

She did not hear him. She rather hang up the phone.

Donny heard from his mom that according to the result of DNA test they are siblings with Shar.

Donny is strong inside but why is he hearing it from his mother? It's like he has no choice but to believe Shar is his sister.

His mom noticed how speechless he is and asked him if he's okay with it.

"I'm okay mom, Hara is now my sister. I heard it right," he said and cancelled their conversation. "Hara is my sister but not Shar," he told himself.

Then his mom called again. He answered it.

"Son, please don't panic. I am telling you the truth. Hara is not actually your sister. We just faked the result of the DNA test to protect her and I am sure you also want to protect her."

"Ma, why it has to be that way?"

"Son, listen to mom, I did not tell your dad about telling you the truth about this. Please act as if you don't know the truth, hmm?"

"Ma..."

"Son please, I know you have a lot of problems so I have to at least help you."

"Ma, thank you."

Donny found out that it must be the reason why she has called him many times.

Donny thought that his mom is right, since Shar already know that he is not his brother and he already know that she is not his sister so he has to make an alibi for Shar not to tell about the truth.

At the office...

Shar called Donny.

He answered the phone.

"Donny, I already knew..."

"Hara, I have something to say too..."

"Donny, I too have something to tell you."

"Mom just called and she said you are my sister."

Shar is shocked. She wanted to say he is not her brother but how can she tell him if his mom had already told him she's his sister?

"Ah...that is too sad," Shar said.

"Hara, though it hurts and will continue to hurt both of us, we have to be siblings. We have to cut whatever we have right now."

"Is that as easy as to say that?"

"We can't do anything, Hara, we have to be, we have to do what is right."

Shar is speechless. She can't just contradict what his mom told him. She has to keep quiet.

Then suddenly, his secretary entered in his office.