Law is Law 61

"If you can no longer endure it, just tell me."

"Then what's next?"

"I can endure not to see you, as long as I know you're just around, but I can't endure seeing you that way. Do not just own your sadness...or whatever that bothers you. Tell me. Tell me so I can help you."

"I'm okay," she said and attempted to leave him.

Donny let her go. But after Shar took 3 steps away from him, he ran and hugged Shar's back.

Sharlene stopped. Wasn't able to move. Donny leaned his chin on Sharlene's shoulder. Donny let his tears fall.

"Don't move. Don't go," he said.

Sharlene felt Donny's tears as one dropped on her right arm.

Sharlene waited for 10 seconds before she faced Donny.

Sharlene looked up to Donny's eyes and wiped his tears slowly.

"Don't cry. Don't feel bad about me. I'm okay and if ever I'm not, I'll be okay."

Donny hugged Sharlene.

"I don't want to hurt you but I know I would hurt you," he said thinking he might be the reason why her mom will be imprisoned.

"It will never be your fault. You are just doing according to your oath. Your oath to take on the duties and responsibilities proper of a lawyer. If that is according to the law, then we can't do about it. We are both lawyer, I understand you."

After their conversation, after Donny made sure that Sharlene is home, he went home right after.

As Sharlene entered in their house, PShin just talked behind her.

"Don't worry too much. I already made a move. You don't need to do anything about it."

"Shall we just let mom suffer?"

"She will never suffer. She'll be safe and will be proven innocent."

"Dad, you knew and saw the evidences."

"I did, and it is clear, you're mom never did it."

Then her mom, suddenly talked upstairs.

"Shar ah, what took you so long to come home? Do you know mom is so worried?" her mom asked.

"Eomma," Shar called her mom and smiled at her.

Maria step downstairs to check if Shar is okay.

"Eomma, I'm okay. Go back to sleep," she told her. "I'm also sleepy," Sharlene added and accompanied her mom to go to her room.

While PShin is going upstairs, she saw Sharlene going downstairs.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going to my house dad."

"Why don't you just sleep here? It's been so long when you last sleep at your room."

"I'm sorry dad, but I have to go to my house," she answered with a melancholic voice.

"In case, you feel hatred in your heart, and feel regretful somehow, don't forget that I and your mom are always here."

Shar bowed her head and proceeded to go.

At her room, as she checked her cellphone she saw a lot of bad comments about her, her dad, her mom and their firm.

It made her feel more disappointed and upset.

[I know I am strong but why do I feel I'm losing strength? I know I have family but why do I feel I'm starting to lose them? I know I have everything I could ask for, I can travel around the world, I can buy the things people are hungry and desperate of but why do I still feel unhappy? I know I feel loved but why do I feel I don't deserve to be? Why do people keep on telling me what I should do? Why do people feel as if I've done serious crime? Why do people keep interfering in our life?]

Her mom almost admit that she did the crime she did not do just to stop the accusations but then a witness came accusing Chairman Kim to be the real culprit.

Everyone in the court were shocked. It was reported via flash report on TV right away.

So Hyun watched the news and she hurriedly told her mom about it.

"Eomma, hurry up, hurry up and leave here right away," she said as if telling her mom she can't waste any second.

"Go back to your office, nevermind about it."

"Eomma, didn't you watch the news? You're accused of being a murderer. Now tell me, how can you tell me not to care about it?"

"I did nothing wrong. And I will stand to that."

"Eomma, I know you killed her."

"What did you just say?"

"Eomma, you killed her. I know you did it."

"How could you say that on my face So Hyun ah!"

"Eomma, please, listen to me just this once."

"So Hyun ah, do you see your mom that way?"

"Eomma."

"Eomma, never killed someone else and I will never do it!"

Then So Hyun just realized her mom is not telling lies after she shouted at her.

"You think, I will do something that will destroy me?" she asked but then the door opened.

Chairman Kim's secretary whispered that there are a lot of journalist and reporters coming to interview her.

"So Hyun ah, I said go back to your office now," she told her trying to let her daughter free from trouble.

Just as So Hyun left at the office,

"Where are the reporters?" she immediately asked.

"They are outside the hotel Chairman."

"Tell the guards not to let any reporter or journalist to be inside the hospital."

"10 or 25, I know we can handle it, but more than that is a little bit hard. Call the security department to be more vigilant."

The news about Chairman Kim being associated with the murder case became a trending topic headlining her and Dr.Shin and it was spread easily and quickly.

So Hyun went to confront Sharlene.

"Can't you accept that you are a daughter of a murderer, that you have to use our name?"

"Mom is not a murderer in the first place, second I am not using your name, it's not me who brought out her name, it was voluntarily mentioned by one of the witnessses."

"But it's obvious that you are happy with it."

"Were you happy when mom was accused?"

So Hyun wasn't able to say a word right away.

"Of course not," she then replied. "Why would I be happy about it?" she added.

"Likewise I am. Though you don't see me sometimes as your friend, I still and will still consider you as my friend."