Business meeting vs Date 45

"Uncle, did you tell dad I'm starting to work here?"

"Let's not talk about that yet," he said.

His secretary opened the door and they went inside the Chairman's office.

"Sharlene."

"Yes uncle."

"You have three clients this week. Study and meet them afterwards."

"Thank you for believing in me uncle. I'll do my best."

"Right. Do your best."

"Thank you uncle."

Sharle went out of his office.

[I don't know but I feel more comfortable whenever she calls me uncle. I wish her to be my daughter in law. But what can I do? Business is business and love should be set aside.]

Sharlene headed to her office right away.

As she opened the door, she saw Donny waiting for her.

Donny smiled at Shar.

Sharlene showed the papers she's holding.

"What should we do? I think I'll be very busy this week," Shar told Donny and give him a quick smile.

Then Donny showed the papers of his clients as well.

"I think I am also busy," he said then called his secretary.

After that call, his secretary brought another table inside Shar's office.

"Wait. I didn't request another table here, I think you've mistaken," Shar told them as she tried to stopped them.

"Thank you for my table," Donny told his secretary then gestured to fix it.

Imagine Shar's reaction knowing it's Donny's table.

The secretary went out as he fixed Donny's table and chair.

"What can I do? I think you have to share your office with me," Donny said and sat on his new office.

"Do you have to do this?"

"Do you have to ask me that?"

"Do you have to answer me like that?"

"I think I can concentrate the more when I see you just close in my eyes," Donny told Shar.

Sharlene liked what Donny did but she's uncomfortable working with him inside his office. She's thinking what others might say, how will she be affected by the comments of the employees. She has to deny the somewhat happy emotion she feels.

"Go back to your office."

"But, don't you want seeing me here?"

Sharlene did not answer and wanted to go out.

Donny stopped Shar in going out. He assisted Shar to sit on her swiveling chair then he sat on his chair.

"You see? It would be easier to check if you're here or not. If you're okay or not. I won't be bothered while working and I can concentrate the more."

"Don't worry that much. I might believe you."

"You mean, you don't believe how worried I am everytime..."

"Shhhhh..." Shar tried to make him silent as the Chaiman passes by on her office.

"The Chairman might go to your office. Hurry up and go before he'll find out."

Donny has to go right away. He hurriedly went to the CR and sneak in his office but his dad saw him.

"Donny, be a good model to your fellow, during working time, you should be in your office and do your job."