When She Drunk 60

Sharlene hid at the closet. She can't be seen likewise she can't see the visitor.

She heard how the door was opened. Then suddenly deafening silence followed. She's afraid but she has no choice but to wait until she'll be allowed to go out.

It was So Hyun. They both sit at the floor, then So Hyun showed her a picture of Sharlene. They talked quietly.

After they talked, So Hyun left. She  noticed an extra shoes outside but she did not pay too much attention. She proceeded.

After 5, minutes, the former nurse opened the closet.

Sharlene was too tired and somewhat suffocated.

"Hey! Wake up!"

Sharlene opened her eyes.

The former nurse noticed her to be on the picture.

"Do you really want to know what happened?"

"Please, please tell me."

"Dr. Shin and Dr. Kim were friends. Dr. Shin is more knowledgeable than Dr. Kim so Dr. Kim is usually compared by Chairman Kim.

Till one day, Dr. Shin asked a favor to Dr. Kim. Being jealous, Dr. Kim did not help her. That fired up Dr. Shin's anger. That started the chaos between them.

Being secretly angry to one another, they started to know and research all the whereabouts of one another until Dr. Kim found out a secret of Dr. Shin.

Dr. Kim tried to savotage Dr. Shin but was not successful. Dr. Shin tried to savotage Dr. Kim and it was successful. Dr. Shin did not help Dr. Kim so the patient died. "

Sharlene saw how serious the former nurse was. What she said was the same with what was written on the envelope she received.

She felt as weak as a withered plant. For all her appointments, what she got were all evidence that will prove her mom being guilty.

Her mind is telling her to stop fighting for her mom but her heart still want to believe that her mom is innocent.

She knew and felt how it is to be in a situation between saving life or someone else's life.

[It's too hard being in a situation like this. I'm too afraid to hear that mom is guilty for a crime she's screaming she did not do. It would be like listening to the big raindrops on an unfurnished ceiling while a super typhoon hits. Too loud, too scary. I am too afraid to open my eyes at the same time. I'm afraid I will see the frightening lightnings as if directly targetting my eyes and the loudest thunders that brings such horror.]

Then she watched her mom on TV being one of the headlines. By just seeing her being circled by the journalists is making her feel as if she's about to be a drained battery.

She avoided the TV but then she received a picture that totally drained her. It's her dad, having a meal with their enemies, and with the personalities with big issues.

It's too cold in Korea. She's feeling so cold that she needed to drink to make herself warm and to comfort herself as well.

While drinking, someone noticed her as the only daughter of President Shin of Shin Law Firm. They started to talk about her.

Them talking behind her back is not a good shot.

"How could she stay out in this late night? She should have been studying how to help her mother in the issue she's facing. What an irresponsible daughter!"

"That's being rich. Who cares if they are facung that situation, they could just usw their best attorney."

"Or, they will just pay for the settlement and the issue will stop as to how the fire just gone as it it blown."

Hearing such conversation made her feel worse. She then stood up and give them some money to pay for their bills at that drinking bar.

She then tried to dial Donny's number not thinking she's doing it literally. Shar is drunk.

"Hello!"

"Oh, Donny, is just so quick to answer his phone," she said not thinking that she's really talking to him.

"Donny, do you know how afraid I am this time? I'm too afraid. If only I could close my eyes and ears."

Donny noticed Shar is drunk. He is worried.

"Shar, where are you?"

"So you're asking where I am? I am here, at Han River, do you know where it is?"

Donny immediately get his car and traveled to Han River.

He did not cancel the call but rather continue to listen while he's driving.

"Donny, don't worry, I won't go swimming tonight. It's too cold and I might freeze to death."

Donny is more worried upon hearing what she said. He drove faster.

"Donny, why is it so hard to love you? Why is it so painful to keep you in my life, and why can't you keep me in your life?"

Then Donny saw Sharlene already. She's seated very near the river while she's calling.

Donny immediately go near her but the moment he was there, Sharlene stood up and walked away from the river.

Donny talked to her on the phone.

"Don't go away. I might not find you."

Sharlene laughed.

"Donny, I never wish or even think of going away, I am just giving you space to make you feel lighter."

"That space is not making me feel lighter, it is making me feel heavier."

"Chongmalyo?"

"Shar, if you keep moving, I won't be able to find you."

Sharlene stopped. Sharlene looked back. She saw someone coming closer to him. She can't recognize because of the light exactly on her eyes.

Before she could fall, Donny was able to hold her.

Sharlene laughed.

"I wonder why Donny is like a superman. He just appear when I needed him. How could I dream like this?"

Donny assisted Shar on the bench.

"Who are you? Why do you resemble someone I know?"

Donny did not reply.

Sharlene touched Donny's forehead. She immediately stood up upon realizing that Donny is in front of her. She attempted to run and escape but Donny stopped her.