Who To Blame 54

Donny opened his received envelope. He saw documents and a flashdrive that would prove Shar's mom was the one who plot the death of Gia.

Sharlene received the same envelope as Donny.

Sharlene was hurt that much knowing her mom did such crime in the past.

Donny called her.

"Shar, can you tell me I'm having a nightmare?"

"Donny, you're not. You're awake, and what's going on is really happening."

"Shar, I..."

"Donny, do you agree that even if you like a pair of shoes that much if it doesn't fit you, you have no choice but to let go?"

"It may not fit me, but if that shoes will make me feel contented, then I can just keep it."

"Even it won't help you?"

"Even it won't help me."

Donny got what Sharlene is trying to point out. That she is not the right person for him so Donny answered Sharlene the way he did.

"What if that shoes will hurt you, will you still keep it?" Sharlene asked.

"Even it will hurt me."

"What if that shoes will..."

"Shar, do you know you might hurt me too?"

Sharlene did not hear. Her battery was drained.

In Donny's mind:

[Shar, even if you will hurt me, I will still be here.]

Donny realized Sharlene is no longer on the phone.

"Even if your mom, killed someone else, or whoever, or Gia, who am I to judge her? I'm done hating her, and hating her again will only separate us. Who is gone is gone," he whispered then lie on his bed.

"Donny, I'm going back to Korea tomorrow."

"Shar, why do you have to go?"

"I pity mom, she needed me."

"How about your life. Have you forgotten why you're here?"

"The only way to stop them is to appear. I have to be seen to hide."

"Don't go."

"Take care. I'm going."

Donny tried to stop her but she proceeded.

Donny shouted Sharlene's name. But she did not look back. He continued to call her but he was ignored.

Then Donny woke up. He realized it was just a dream.

Donny felt frighten that Sharlene might leave him.

He immediately went to Sharlene's house.

It's 4 am in the morning yet he didn't notice it's too early.

Shar then, woke up because of noice. Then she heard Donny.

Sharlene opened the gate.

Donny get inside immediately.

"Donny, it's too early what are you doing here?"

"I don't know. I just feel I have to be here."

"I'm sorry," Sharlene told him. She is sorry because of her mom. She is sorry, she is sorry yet she can't tell Donny that her mom according to the evidence sent to her was the one who plot the death of Gia.

Donny get inside the house. Sharlene noticed Donny as if feeling so cold though it is not that cold. Donny seems to be shivering.

Sharlene assisted Donny to seat on the sofa.