Jealous Shar 44

So Hyun went to Peterson Law Firm immediately.

"Ma'am do you have an appointment here today?"

"Are you a newbie here?"

"Y...yes, ma'am."

"I knew it. You better search me on google."

The new employee was shock to meet So Hyun but still clueless to who she is.

"I'm sorry ma'am."

"It's okay. By the way, is Donny's office still the old one?...ah...I forgot you're just a newbie, but I'm sure you know where it is, right?"

"Yes, ma'am," the newbie said then showed the way to his office.

So Hyun just opened the door.

Donny was shocked to see her.

"So Hyun, what are you doing here?"

"Donny, what's with your reaction? Well, as you see, I'm here because I am looking for you."

"How about the hospital? Your work and the patients?"

"Donny, the way you talk, it seems that it's me who runs the hospital. Of course, either I am there or not, the hospital is still the hospital, nothing will change."

"Is the hospital not that important to you?"

"You're more important Donny."

Shar is about to go inside Donny's office but she saw So Hyun. She did not appear. She went to her office and hid.

"Have you forgotten about the sacrifice Shar did just for you to get back that hospital?"

"I will be forever grateful Donny. I owe her most of what I have. But what can I do? Though I want to express how thankful I am, she can no longer hear me. She left me with much but took it immediately."

"What do you mean?"

"I thought getting what I deserve to have will make me feel I have much, but I realized it would have been better if Shar is still here. She left me without anyone to talk to...so I am here. I am here because I miss Shar Donny. I know you also miss her so much."

Donny reminded himself to be careful of whatever he will say.

Donny turned his back.

"Donny, have you forgotten about her? Is that as easy to forget her?"

Donny anwered calmly.
"No. Never. But like you said what can I do?"

"Is that all? Donny, I am a witness to how you love Shar but why I can't feel that you're affected with it? Why I can't see tears flowing from your eyes?"

"Do you remember what Shar once said?"

"What?"

"A sad person doesn't always need to cry to tell others that he or she is lonely."

"Do you have to think of that even in times like this?"

"What can I do? I clearly remember what she said."

"Remember this, if not Shar, then it would be me."

"It's always Shar. It's always her."

"Do you know how I hate you? I hate you because you did not even come and see her."

Donny did not answer.

"You should have at least come to show respect if you're that too weak to see her."

"Don't you know that talking about things that will make you sad will make you sadder and even the saddest?"

"Is that so?"

"And one thing more, what have you done after the said accident? Did you try to investigate? What do you know about it?"

"Investigate? Why do I have to do it?"

"Remember your enemies. Your enemies that might turn as her enemy too."

"Are you telling me that it might be because of me?"

"No, try to open your eyes and ears."

"I never close them in the first place."

"Haven't you heard about the threats she might receive...no...she received for going against the people with power and money?"

So Hyun just realized about it.

"I'll come back tomorrow. If you want to cry, I too want to cry a lot."

"If you want to talk to me, don't come here often. They might misunderstand."

"Don't worry I will set an appointment next time," she replied.

Donny just felt relieved but then she looked back at him.

"But why does a friend needs to set an appointment before seeing him?"

Donny remained silent.

"It is still painful," So Hyun said then left.

After that conversation, Donny went to Shar's office immediately.

"Shar," Donny excitedly called Shar.

Shar doesn't have any reaction. Donny is like a shadow she does not want to see.

"Shar," Donny once again said but she seems to be very busy.

Donny tried to give his tux to Shar but she stared at him not to continue what he's thinking.

"Shar wait, are you mad at me?"

Shar still making himself so busy.

Donny noticed Shar being cold.

"If there's something you want to say, tell it so you could leave."

"Leave? Are you sending me to go out right away?"

"I am here to work."

Donny put his jacket on Shar's shoulders and said "Oh, why is it so cold here?"

Shar is about to go out but Donny stopped her.

"Shar, So Hyun is here so you have to be more careful when you go out. Make sure that I am with you before you come and before you go home."

"I know," she immediately answered.

"You already know? When?" he asked then he thought Shar might saw them in his office.

"By chance, did you see us in my office a while back?"

Shar didn't reply but momentarily stopped what she's doing.

"Shar, are you jealous?" he asked then moved closer to Shar trying to comfort her.

"Shar, Donny is Donny. Donny is me. Everything may change but my heart won't. It's always. Always be you," he said then his eyes to Shar's eyes.

(Donny's Dad clears his throat)

Donny and Shar were startled.

"Donny, this is not the proper place to do such actions."

Shar run at the back of Chairman Peterson then looked at Donny trying to tease him.

Donny stared back at Sharlene.

"Stop looking at her Donny. Look at me and listen to my instruction," he said.

"You have four clients this week and you have to schedule your meeting with each of them."

Donny looked at Chairman but Sharlene is distracting him so he has to stare at her.

"Donny, are you listening?"

Changed his eye direction quickly and immediately answered.

"Yes dad.

"Sharlene, come to my office," CPeterson said.

"Yes, uncle," Sharlene quickly responded and stared at Donny before going out of the door.