Time to Tell The Truth 41

"Let's just stop this," Shar told him.

"You think it's the right thing to do?"

"No, but..."

"Let your no means no."

"Even if we are..."

"You don't need to say it."

Donny have second thoughts of telling Shar that he already knew they aren't sibs but he is more worried what might happen next so he prefered to keep quiet.

In the morning, President Shin knew that his enemies are targetting Donny so he has to let go of him.

Donny tried to call Shar but he can't contact her. He is worried.

President Shin is about to talk to Donny  but Donny knocked before he could tell his secretary to call for Donny.

"Donny," President Shin said with surprise to see him.

"I'm sorry President, but I think I have to talk to you."

"Actually, I am supposed to call your attention but look at you, you came at the right time," President Shin told him and sat on the sofa.

"Have a sit."

"Thank you President."

"Why do you want to talk to me?"

"If I deserve to receive kindness from you President, please allow me to go home."

"Do you love Sharlene?" President Shin asked immediately.

"Without any doubt. Yes. President."

"Even you heard that she's your sister?"

"I know and I truly feel that I love her."

"You are not meant for each other."

"I'm sorry but even if we aren't meant for each other for others' opinion, I still believe that we are because we trully love each other."

"Stop thinking that way."

"I am not only thinking that way, it is also Shar who is thinking what we are thinking and feeling."

"Donny, because of what you just said. I won't allow you to go to Philippines. Stay here until that love fades."

"If you think that way, then I'll stay here until the rest of my life."

"Even if you know you might be killed by our enemies?"

"If going back home means faded love for Shar then I'd rather stay here, we rather stay here."

"I already talked to your dad and he said he'll be coming here tomorrow for a business meeting."

"Please let him bring Shar here."

"For what?"

"We are in the right age."

"What do you mean?"

"Please let us be engaged."

"Do you hear yourself?"

"Clear as crystal."

"I heard So Hyun likes you so much, why not just her?"

"Because she is not Shar."

Sharlene's dad smiled.

"You may go," Sharlene's dad told him. Donny did as he was told to do so.

President Shin called Chairman Peterson.

"I just talked to your son and I think he is persistent."

"Your daughter is secretive. I can't read how she thinks these past few days."