I and Your Dad 37

Donny is about to go to Shin Law Firm but he thought of calling Shar first.

He dialled three times before Shar answered it.

"And how's my Shar?"

She did not answer.

"Something wrong?"

Shar chose not to tell Donny about the adoption.

"No...nothing, how are you there?"

"Shar, though you don't tell me, I know something is bothering you."

Shar's voice is obvious that she cried.

"Ah...no it's nothing, it's just that I am allergic to dust."

"Really?"

"Donny, I have to go to office today, I'll call you later," Shar said as if she's really in a hurry. Donny knew something is bothering Shar but he has to wait for Shar to tell what is it.

On the other hand, the employee of Shin Law Firm is preparing for the Welcome Party.

As Donny enters the firm, the employee together with President Shin welcomed him warmly.

"Welcome to Shin Law Firm Director Peterson."

Donny smiled. "Thank you President. Thank you," he added.

President Shin and his secretary together with other directors accompany Dir. Donny to his office.

"I hope you'll going to have a progressive days here attorney."

"I hope so, President."

Donny and Shar's dad were very formal in their way of talking to each other when in front of others.

President Shin's Secretary brought the papers to be given quick solutions. Donny has to start right away or else, he will stay longer.

During lunch time, the secretary went to his office and noticed how busy he is on his first day.

"Attorney, President Shin is expecting you to relax on your first day."

"Did the President told you that?"

"Of course attorney."

"I think the employees of the best Law Firm here in Korea should not waste any minute because time is money. Am I allowed to change it to..."

"It's only a reminder sir. And before I leave, please be reminded of your welcome party tonight at 7pm."

"Welcome Party?"

"Yes sir."

"What if I won't come?"

"You will be hunted wherever you are sir. Please come and feel at home."

It's 6pm, So Hyun is about to visit a patient when she noticed Donny on TV.

Donny's presence as a business partner of Shin Law Firm was reported on TV.

"Donny??? You mean he's here in Korea?" So Hyun whispered.

She immediately went to Shin Law Firm.

She exactly saw Donny as he is about to go.

"Donny!!"

Donny looked to where the voice came from.

So Hyun hurriedly hugged Donny.

"I'm glad you're here. But how could you not come on her..."

"I was too sad to come."

"Donny!!!Is that as simple as because you're sad? I thought you love her, bit how could you..."