Past Mistake 53

"Mom knew I'm here."

"Did your dad know about it already?"

"Not sure yet, but later he'll find out."

"What's your plan?"

"I don't know yet. But one thing is for sure, I won't hide anymore. I shall not fear those people who are against me."

"But at least you have to know what will be the worst thing that could happen."

"It will make me nervous."

"It will help you avoid whatever it would be."

"Let me be alone for the meantime."

"If it will make you feel better, then I think I have to go back to my office."

Then, Shar's mom called her on the phone.

"Eomma."

"Is Donny beside you?"

"I'm alone here in my office, why mom?"

"Shar, do you know that I miss you so much?"

"Eomma."

"I can't still believe that I am listening to your voice again. I can't still believe that soon I will see and can hug you again," Maria said while in tears.

"Eomma, sorry. Sorry for not letting you know earlier."

"I'm sorry too Shar ah."

Sharlene noticed her mom as if she's bothered and wanted to say something but can't tell. She wanted to ask but don't have the courage to ask.

"Shar, please don't hate me when you heard something about mom, understand?" then her mom suddenly told her.

"Eomma, I can't hate you because you're my mom."

"Shar ah, remember that mom don't hate anyone. Mom loves you the most."

"Eomma, nomu saranghaeyo."

Her mom wasn't able to admit that she might really did a mistake 8 years ago and soon she might pay for that mistake.

Shar already read the news. She knew her mom might really the one who killed Donny's friend before.

Sharlene called his dad.

"Dad, I'm sorry. Mom already knew about me."

"About what?"

"I'm sorry dad, but mom already knew about me. I think mom needs me."

"You should have waited for me."

"Dad, I'm sorry I was not able to wait, I can't, because I already heard about what happened 8 years ago."

"Do not just listen or believe to what you've read and saw."

"But Dad, you think I could just ignore it?"

"Sharlene, you are an attorney. Do not just let your emotion rule you."

"Dad, have you forgotten I am also a daughter?"

"Right. You are also a daughter."

"Dad, can we help mom for such crime if ever she did it?"

"She did not do it. And she never did something like it. Never will she think about doing it."

"Dad, I understand you, but let's think the other side as well, if ever evidence will be presented, what are we going to do?"

"Don't worry that much. Evidence is just an evidence. We can have evidences."

"Dad, please help mom get out of that nightmare. She doesn't deserve even just to be interrogated."

"Have you talked to Donny?"

"I'm afraid to see or talk to him. I don't know how would he feel when he knew about it."

"That would be better. Avoid him as much as possible."

"Dad, don't you like him for me?"

"It's not that I don't like him. Let's just say, I am still in the process of knowing him."

"But you seem to don't like him."

"I haven't said that."

"Dad, do you know how Chairman Peterson likes me so much? I hope you too will feel the same."

"Does Chairman Peterson said she likes you?"

"Appa...kurom anya."

"Then what?"

"CPeterson likes me because he even let me call him uncle."

"He's that way because he doesn't know about you and Donny yet, but once he'll found out, he will be your number one opposer."

"Dad, if he'll be our number one basher, will you be our number one fan?"

President Shin did not respond.

"Appa..."

Still he did not say any word.

Then the connection was cut.

Donny came inside Shar's office.

"Shar, are you not going home yet?"

"Donny..."

"Hmmm?"

"What if we will be day and night in the future, what are you going to do?"

"Day and night? We? What do you mean?"

"What if we will have different perspectives in the future, what are you going to do?"

Before he could answer, So Hyun just came in.

"Donny, you have to read this," So Hyun put the newspaper on the table and made sure that Donny will read it.

"Dr. Shin of Seoul Hospital to attend preliminary hearing"

Donny read the headline.

"So Hyun what's this?"

"Her mom might really killed Gia."

Donny felt like frozen. He can't move. He can't say any word.

Sharlene, felt so worried that he might be attacked again by his panic disorder. She tried to calm him down.

So Hyun felt weird after seeing Donny having no response at all.

"Donny, her mom is a killer."

"So Hyun ah, don't you know that you might go to court as well because of what you are doing?"

"Yah, Shar ah, please don't think I am doing this because of bad intention. I am doing this because I want Donny to know who you are. I think he deserves to know who and what kind of human being your members of your family."

Donny left Shar and So Hyun while their voices are fading in and out. They did not notice him.

"Okay, do whatever you want and I will do whatever I want. Remember I am Attty. Shin as well. I am my dad's daughter."

"Yes, you're right, you are your dad's daughter and of course you are your mom's daughter too."

"If it is a crime to desire to live, then we must be surrounded by criminals now."

"I thought you are an attorney who could easily understand but I guess I've mistaken."

"I thought you are a surgeon, no doctor too, but why are you here wasting your time to confront someone who is dedicated to work?"

"Because you deserve it."

"So Hyun, why don't you just go home and be a real cardiosurgeon?"

"I can have my vacation anytime. We are already the owner of the hospital, special thanks to you Sharlene."

"Do you hear what you are saying?"

"You better check where Donny is."

Then Sharlene just noticed Donny being out.

They tried to look at everywhere he could possibly went to. But they did not succeed.