Relieved 38

Donny knew what bothers Shar. He called her right away.

"Did Dad tell your his daughter?"

Shar did not answer.

"Don't jut believe him. Remember that in order to win a trial evidence is highly needed."

"But your dad seems so serious about it."

"As a lawyer, do not just believe to what you see and hear, you also need to investigate."

"What if it's true?"

"Do you feel that way?"

"No, but I'm afraid, I don't know what to do, and what I am really afraid of is the possibility that it's true."

"Shar, you told me before that true love has to undergo a lot of challenges, this is just a challenge."

"Uncle said, he'll going to announce it to  your emloyees tomorrow. And will have a Welcome Party for me."

"Do not go."

"Donny, take note that your dad is someone who protects me here, he's only the one who know what's going on. I can't just disappoint him."

"Don't worry, mom is wise. She will not just let something happen because it has to happen, she'll make a way for sure."

"What do you mean?"

"Mom will make sure that you and your dad are really related. Get and change my dad's toothbrush. Go for DNA testing early tomorrow."

"How can I do it?"

"Shar, I trust you. I know you can do that. I have to go back now."

"Donny..."

"I'll call you again when I'm home. Bye Shar, bogoshippo...saranghae."

Donny helped President Shin.

"Are you Donny?"President Shin asked because he can't notice Donny being drunk.

"Uncle, we're going home."

"Going home? NO! I'm not going home."

"Uncle..."

"We can't go home. I don't want to go home," he said loudly and then cry.

The crew and other customers looked at them.

"Uncle, shhhh"

"Donny, how can I go home if my daughter is gone, huh?" he shouted.

Donny got confused to what President Shin means.

Then one crew helped him and President Shin to get in their car.

"Uncle..." Donny called him but he slept.

As Donny and President Shin entered the house. Dr. Shin is in the sofa waiting.

"Good evening Do...," Donny undecided to how should he call Shar's Mom.

"Did you not help your uncle drink?" Shar's mom asked.

"I'm sorry Aunt."

"Thank you for keeping him safe. You may go now," she told him.

As Donny turned his back,

"Donny," she called him.

Donny looked back.

"You can also stay here. You may live with us here," she told him.

Donny smiled for a moment.

"Thank you aunt," he replied and then proceeded.