'I too love my mom' 57

Shar proceeded to the Law Firm as she arrived.

Although she's wearing sunglasses, their employees weren't blind to see her, they can't believe to what they see. They kept their eyes upon her while watching her going to PShin's office. Not yet confirmed she is but they have different reactions to the news.

Some are teary-eyed because of their joy. Some can't still believe. Some are too excited to talk to her to make sure she is.

PShin was shocked to see Sharlene. He even stood up.

"You should have at least told me."

"Appa, I know what is happening."

"But still, you should have thought about yourself."

"It's not that important dad."

PShin was angered. He called his secretary to assist Shar in going out.

"Dad, they've already seen me. It's useless to hide from them."

"All my life, I used my strength to follow my Dad's command. While you, you always..."

"Dad, it's not always."

Then his secretary came in.

"President Shin, the employees are being troubled. They seem to see Sharlene."

"Help her get out of here. Never let them see her."

"Dad, I'm already Atty. Shin. Can I not stand on my own and do what I can do to help?"

PShin did not reply. His secretary helped her.

The employees were not able to see Sharlene in the firm.

They thought it was just a dream. Others thought she hid.

"Sharlene, can you not recognize me?"

"Did my dad even told you to know about me? Sorry, but you can't get any info from me. Drop me at the hospital."

"Do you know that your real enemies are there?"

Sharlene laughed.

"You don't know what's going on."

"I can't let you go there."

"Then I'll go out," she said and attempted to open the door. But she can't so she told him.

"Stop or I'll shout out?"

He stopped the car.

Sharlene is about to go out but then,

"How are you and Donny?"

Upon hearing it, Sharlene did not continue to open the door. She remembered Donny and at the same curious to who is his Dad's secretary.

"I knew he is also an attorney now. Is that the reason why you'd rather chose to be an attorney rather than to be a doctor?"

Sharlene can't still recognize him.

"If whoever you are, you're right."

"Sharlene, can you not really recognize me? Am I not someone who deserve to be remembered?"

Sharlene continued to open the door.

The secretary went out and followed her.

Sharlene was too quick and she was able to get a taxi right away.

The secretary hurriedly followed the taxi. They are on their way to the hospital.

"Until now, she's still acting the way she does," he said and tried to overtake them.

"Palli juseyo," Sharlene told the taxi driver. "Jepal palli juseyo, Seoul Hospital," Sharlene added.

Sharlene arrived at the hospital earlier than the secretary.

She went there to meet So Hyun.

She was able to see So Hyun in her office.

"Shar ah," So Hyun suddenly said.

"Sorry for coming straight here. I just needed some documents 8 years ago. Could you help me?"

"What do you mean?"

"Do you still remember our first meeting here?"

So Hyun laughed momentarily. "Are you here to ask about that?"

"Anyi."

"Then what?"

"Common Shar, let's have a seat first."

They sat on the sofa in her office.

Before So Hyun could say a word. Sharlene's dad' secretary found where Shar is.

So Hyun saw him but ignored, she rather push the signal botton to keep away distractors in her office.

"So Hyun, please let me see the records 8 years ago."

"Miahnae."

"Wae?"

"I know you just want to help your mom but do you know how complicated the situation is?"

"I know."

"How's Donny?"

"He's okay."

"Are you sure?"

Sharlene is in doubt. She can't answer her.

On the other hand, Donny was already called by his dad's office.

"Dad, do you know what's going on?"

"I know. Gia's mom is coming within 5 minutes. They just called a while back."

"Dad, please help me. Don't let me handle that case. I can't do it."

Just after Donny told his dad about it, the door opened and it was Gia's mom.

Donny looked at his dad as if begging him.

"Good that you're also here Donny," Gia's mom said.

"Have a seat please," Chairman Peterson said.

Donny is about to go but Gia's mom stopped him.

"Donny, please join us in our meeting."

Donny is obviously hesitant.

"Why Donny? Are you not that confident to fight against the Shins?"

CPeterson helped Donny to make an alibi.

"Donny needs to meet his client. He has to go now."

"Really? Well, I cannot do anything about it."

So Donny left.

Meantime, the secretary was so worried not to see Sharlene. He tried to return where he saw Sharlene and So Hyun.

"Sharlene, I can't promise I can help you with your mom."

"So Hyun, I know you hated me for a lot of reasons but please help my mom."

"I too love my mom the way you do," So Hyun told her.

So Hyun knew that if she'll help Sharlene's mom, her mom will be at risk. She has the evidence which proves that her mom was the culprit rather than Sharlene's mom.

Then, CJ just went inside So Hyun's office.

Sharlene turned her back as she heard the door opened.

So Hyun's secretary and another employee tried to let him out of the office so his cap fell.

So Hyun saw him and he called him right away by his name.

"CJ! What are you doing here?"

"So Hyun ah, are you serious? He is my dad's secretary."

"Sharlene, can't you really recognize him?"

Sharlene already recognized him but she wants to pretend she doesn't know him to feel comfortable because of what happened in the past.

"So Hyun ah, I'll come back again tomorrow," Sharlene said and proceeded. CJ followed Sharlene but was not able to find her. Sharlene went home.