Privacy and Publicity 50

Sharlene is about to open the door in Donny's office when she saw So Hyun about to go out. She hurriedly hide.

Sharlene wanted to talk to Donny but she felt something inside her that she should not talk to him that time so she just chose not to see him.

Donny went to Sharlene's office but he did not find her.

Sharlene decided to walk at the Firm's wide landcape to feel some fresh air.

Donny ran to find for Shar. He checked the video surveillance if where did Shar go.

He then saw a shadow at the landscape. Then he waited for a while until he's sure it's Shar.

He immediately run.

Shar is seated at a bench when Donny found her.

"How do you like the landscape?" Donny ask to announce his presence.

Shar looked at her.

Donny sat beside her.

"I saw So Hyun," Shar admitted.

"I know."

"Is she aware that I am..."

"Not yet. But she knew I have someone else."

"What do you mean?"

"She saw us. She saw you and me."

"Let's stop seeing each other."

"Shar, can we possibly do it?"

"We have to."

"But that's impossible, we are in the same firm and..."

"Let me go home by myself starting today."

"Shar, don't you love me?"

"I do."

"Then, why do you have to avoid me? Why do we have to avoid each other the way you want?"

"I told you I love you because that's how I feel. But it doesn't mean I can take all the possible things that could happen."

"Shar..."

"Don't look at me wearily. I am not breaking up with you. I just want to make things between us in private. I want privacy. Let's not be that showy."

"Okay, I understand."

Shar then left.

At 7 am, Donny met his client, Mr. Diaz.

"I already talked to your daughter Marta."

"With regards to the question you asked me, I already know the answer."

"I don't need the document anymore. Thank you for your help. Tell my daughters to come back home and if ever you could contact my wife, you could tell her she is welcome im my house."

Donny shook hands with Mr. Diaz.

He then proceeded to Heather Green. Since she's into passion, he called So Hyun for her help.

So Hyun agreed to still help him despite the heartaches she's feeling.

"Ms. Heather Green, I'd like you to meet Atty. Peterson."

"Atty. Peterson of PLF?"

"Nice to meet you."

"How long are you in the passion industry?"

"Maybe 4-5 years." Then Heather's secretary whispered something to her.

"Please excuse me," Heather told them and she never appeared.