Earth Mode ON: TWENTY ONE

Winter? Ofcourse

Winter? Ofcourse. Everything happened too quickly that I didn't have any chance to think about what time of the year it was. We were probably in mid-January by that time, and now that I think about it, the weather hadn't changed at all back when January started. Normally, the air used to get cold by December then it started snowing during New Years. However, the temperature had been moderate and it sometimes rose too high to the point where you could have easily mistaken it for summer.

The second problem we were facing was the clothing. I was wearing a long sleeved shirt alright, but it was the type of shirt that was too soft that you would feel cold if the temperature fell down to twenty five degrees Celcius. That, of course, was in addition to the fact that I tore the lowest half of my shirt and pants. My pants were made of summer material too so any fluctuation in the temperature would have been capable of killing me. Taehyung, Namjoon, and Jimin weren't safe either. They wore similar clothes since they were at the fan sign before getting washed away. All three of them had  black jeans on, unlike me, which was great, and their shirts were black too, but they too were made of summer material.

Winters in Korea were harsh, as everyone probably knows, and the moment it decides to snow, we will be dead, so dead! How would we have fixed this? We had no idea.

"Winter? Like... winter winter?" Jimin asked Taehyung for confirmation. He knew the answer to his question, but if there was a slight hope that Taehyung was messing around with us, we would like to hear a denial from him.

Taehyung gave him a dull look and then said," No. Winter Summer."

Jimin put on a fake smile which probably meant ' I know you missed me'.

Namjoon was staring off into space, but then he suddenly started shaking his head.

He immediately ran to his bag and started packing the water bottles that we were drinking from and any wrapper that contained left over food.

"We can't stay here. We have to find the emergency camps as soon as possible or we will freeze to death," He said as he packed the bottles and wrappers.

We all just stood there watching him pack everything up.

He noticed that we were just standing there, so he said,"Are you enjoying the show? Because I'd be so disappointed if you arent."

We all blinked at him with confusion until he decided to burst.

"I would deeply appreciate it if you can help me!" He let out with impatience and we immediately spread apart. The four of us started picking up anything we left behind on the floor and put it in a big circle around Namjoon. Namjoon picked up whatever we gave him and put it in the bag.