Earth Mode ON: THIRTY TWO

Hey there lovelies.. before you start reading I would recommend listening to the same song again throughout the chapter... keep it on repeat... Lovely by Billie Eilish...

Please do enjoy!

●●●●●●●●●●

Life is a bunch of mazes. The second you feel like you are close to an answer, you find yourself lost all over again. Sometimes, clues get thrown at you from all directions. Dreams. Hopes. Light. Whenever you feel like everything is going to crash down over you, there is always something to hold you back up. However, such moments are often delayed until your world has already crashed down and everything is lost. The feeling that washes over your body almost feels like death. Your soul starts burning up, and your body starts to fade away. Your breathing starts to become harder as if there is an enormous stone laying on your chest. Right at that moment, you start seeing stars. You see them twinkling and falling down towards you. They tell you that they are watching over you, that they will help you no matter what happens. Such promises are hard to believe at first, but then as time passes by, you discover that stars are the only thing you can trust. Knowing this only made everything even harder for us. Knowing that some stars are supposed to descend to us and make some promises but they aren't tortured us more than death ever would. Even though there was so much going on, the only thing we could see were bubbles. Bubbles meant that hope was deserting us. Us going down meant that our dreams were crashing down. The deeper we went, the darker it became and the light started to disappear bit by bit. There was no life. It was meaningless. Then why bother live?

Right after the loud sound of the impact, we couldn't hear anything else. The car started going down immediately. Each one of us bumped into different areas. Taehyung bumped his head onto the steering wheel, but then the air bag suddenly opened and bumped his face again, so he lost his consciousness. Namjoon had the same accident, except that he was able to avoid the air bag. I hit my head against the back of Namjoon's seat. Chung Ae basically got thrown all the way to the front window and cracked it with his head. Jin hit his head against the window that was right beside him while Jimin kept bumping onto Namjoon's seat. Hobi bumped against the back seats and then rolled back and bumped against the trunk's door. Chung Ae and Taehyung fell unconcious, while Jimin and Hobi weren't able to help themselves. We were only capable of taking a short breath before we submerged into the water.

Namjoon took his seat belt off and tried to open the car door, but the enormous amounts of water surrounding it made it hard for him to do so. He kept on banging against it, but it was all of no use. Jin and I started trying too, but it wasn't effective either. I was already running out of breath, and so was everyone else. 

Jimin was finding it hard to keep his breath in, and it seemed like he would faint at any moment. I had to capture his attention every now and then so he wouldn't lose focus and let himself faint. Namjoon started becoming even more aggressive with the door, and eventually he shouted with fury at the jammed door while he banged at it. Jin too was starting to become furious. No one likes near death situations, but to me this was a definite death.

My oxygen levels were nearly zero, and it felt like I would faint. I stopped trying to open the door because the more I use my energy, the more I'd feel faint.

I looked over at Jimin and his eyes were already rolling back. He held his wound and it seemed like he was fighting back with all his might. If crying was possible underwater, I would've been a pure mess at that moment.