Earth Mode ON: TWENTY SIX

How does it feel like to hear your own heart beat? How does it feel like to hear the air move in your airways? How does it feel like to hear your own blood flow in your vessels? In this case, not too good

How does it feel like to hear your own heart beat? How does it feel like to hear the air move in your airways? How does it feel like to hear your own blood flow in your vessels? In this case, not too good. It almost felt like seeing light waves pass through you. It was something strange. Something unusual. Something that I never thought I would ever feel.

Time was something that I never respected. I always thought that I had plenty of time to do whatever I wanted to do. Not only that, but to me, time was nothing but a cheater, a player. Sometimes it would go fast, sometimes it would slow down, and it goes against your will. That's why I never respected it: because it was never righteous. Now that I'm in a battle with it, it seems like the one thing I've disrespected the most is humiliating me. The battle started at the wrong timing, and that is why I continued disrespecting my enemy, not knowing that its enormous power will continue squashing me like a mere grape if I didn't bow down to it. I never let myself lose, and I believe that is why things always went wrong... Because time went against my will...

No. This can't be happening. They left Jimin and me. They took all the supplies and left. They didn't wait for us as long as it takes.

My body was in too much shock for it to do anything, and that was why I let myself fall to my knees and allowed my body to shiver as hard as it possibly could. I didn't want to assess the situation I was in right now, because if I did, I would've probably killed myself on the spot. The pressure was too much to tolerate. There is a life hanging on the line, and the ones I depended on left us. None of us would be able to last any longer. Jimin was unconcious, and his fractured ribs kept on making everything much worse. Jin, even though he did his very best to hide it, was absolutely fatigued and would probably do anything to just get a sip of water and then drift off to sleep. As for me, I was mentally and physically destroyed.

All these thoughts flooded my brain and the first thing I did as a reaction to it was cry heavily. I let myself scream to my heart's content. I wouldn't stop until my body collapses. That was the only thing I needed at the moment. It was all too much. I had to break down. I had to scream. Jin tried calming me down, but to be honest, I completely forgot about his presence. I didn't know how much it hurt him seeing me like that, but I was sure that he saw the whole situation differently. I, however, did kind of believe the whole scenario that played in my head. I knew that Taehyung and Namjoon would never betray Jimin and me, but part of me still suggested that this was possible, that they would go that far just to survive.

"I know what you are thinking. And I also know Taehyung and Namjoon. I know them really well. They would never do that," Jin said and it only made me cry even more.