Earth Mode ON: THIRTY FOUR

This is going to be hard because Google Maps and Google Earth both dont really show everything around the bridge, so I'll try to portray what I understood from the map... have fun lovelies...

 have fun lovelies

●●●●●●●●●

What does a laugh sound like? What does the word happiness mean? How does it feel to be happy? Why do we cry sometimes when we feel it?

Even though I knew the answers to those questions, I still felt the need to ask them to myself. It was as though I went back to being a newborn baby, and I needed to relearn the meaning of even the simplest words. There was no time to learn all these definitions though; we were running out of time. The longer it took us to reach the camps, the colder it got. Even the bag that we had went down with the car. We were so stuck up on saving everyone that we forgot about the bag, and by the time we remembered all about it, it probably sunk down to the riverbed. That meant that we will have to go without aid kits, without food, without water, without anything, just the way we used to before we found Namjoon. The thought of going back to wanting to eat or drink and not finding anything to drink or eat was already doing a lot to my heart. I was scared, genuinely scared. We never know when we will find another supermarket. Heck we didn't even know how to cross to the other side. The bridge was supposed to lead us forward, but now that we are down, we don't know what to do. Should we walk even further, or should we wait for help? We decided to walk. We never know when we would find another supermarket or hospital. The worst part was how our surroundings basically told us that we will never find anything useful. Since the bridge was all the way up there, and we were all the way down here, the only was to cross was to swim, and since we were on the shore, we were basically met with nothing but empty land. Namjoon told us that we were supposed to cross a bridge called Seongsan bridge, and that bridge connects between a neighborhood called Yanghwa- Dong and the rest of Seoul. He said we did cross that bridge, and what surprised him was that the bridge broke down on the middle. Apparently, this bridge can hold tons of cars, and this much amount of water shouldn't break it that easily, at least not that much of it. Basically, the bridge broke from the middle, but then continued, so we were left with a gap right in the middle.

Next to the shore, there was a small wall that we had to climb and behind it was a road, but taking that road would only lead us back to the neighbourhoods around Yangcheon Gu. The only way was to cross this river, and there was no way that we will go on a swim. Hoseok was stabbed, and Jimin had fractured ribs and can barely walk. There was no way any of us would risk anything just to cross. We already lost Chung Ae. I don't have any energy left in me to deal with the pain of losing someone else, especially if they are Bangtan members.