Earth Mode ON: FOURTY SIX

"Seo Yeon

"Seo Yeon. Seo Yeon, wake up," I heard Namjoon call out to me while I was being shaken.

I was about to ignore him and continue sleeping until I remembered where I was and who I was waiting for. My eyes immediately shot open and I sat straight.

"Where is Yoongi? Did you find him?" I asked him very suddenly which threw him off guard.

His eyes showed a hint of disappointment the moment he registered my question and he looked down.

I let a breath escape my mouth as I too started feeling disappointed. I looked around the tent and saw that the PVC sheets were already up and the soldiers had already left. The sun shone brightly outside, and I could tell that because the PVC sheets were somewhat transparent, but the view was really blurry.

If Yoongi is around here, then he should've appeared by now, but he hasn't, and we've been waiting for him ever since yesterday evening.

"Namjoon what do we do? We've waited for too long. What if something happened to him?!" I asked Namjoon. I was on the verge of crying, because I knew that this was our last chance of finding out where he was. Now that the tents were finally sealed off, we won't be able to go back to ours and meet up with the rest of the members. We won't be able to know how Hoseok's injury is doing, we wouldn't know whether or not Jimin woke up, even the nurses won't be able to check up on my injury. I was registered in the other tent and not in this one, so for now I'm a nobody here. No one knows my name and if someone found Jungkook or my mother, no one would know who they should tell the news to, because they don't know who Lee Seo Yeon is.

"There is nothing we can do but wait a bit longer," He said then laid himself down on the bed. I watched him as he hugged himself and just stared at the floor next to him. He was trying to remain calm and composed, unlike me who was thinking of all the worst case scenarios possible.

I started biting my nails nervously as anxiety washed over my body.

If the nurse told us that Yoongi existed and lead us to this very specific bed which even had his name and jacket on it, then that means that Yoongi definitely is here. However, that also means two things: Either Yoongi slept somewhere else, or something bad happened to him, and the two cases frightened me.

I hugged my knees and buried my head as deep as I could into them. I closed my eyes and allowed myself to listen to my own heart beats. The beats weren't even at all, and it created a very unusual type of music. It was the type that portrayed a variety of emotions, but at the same time, it didn't. My heart was already dead on the inside, but it kept forcing itself to beat for everyone and everything around it, and that was why its rhythm didn't sound right. It was just like a person who is being forced to play an instrument. The music he will produce won't sound like proper music, when it technically is considered as one. That was my heart's condition at the moment. Something in me wanted me to pull my head away from the source of such hideous music, but I wanted to hear it. I wanted to hear what it wanted to say. Everyone and everything needs a chance to express. My heart did too. Even if it didn't express itself in the right way, it was portraying some form of expression and I had to respect it. If I wasn't going to listen to it, then who would?