CLARIFICATIONS (VERY.IMP)

Alright. So, this isn't a new update, but it is very important for you to read as an EMON reader. I feel as though some of you are confused when it comes to the plot structure, character development, the whole idea and such things. I made this chapter specifically to discuss with you some things that would hopefully make your understanding of the story better.

So, the first point I'll talk about is the whole idea of this story. I don't know if you have read BigHit's comic Save Me, but this story was inspired by it. If you have read the comic though, it will be easier for you to understand what I'm talking about. In the original comic, the relation between Bangtan members was portrayed by making the members go through different scenarios, each meaning something different. At the very end, we were capable of spotting that relation and actually feel it. I made EMON as a second version of Save Me, but instead of portraying the relation between BTS members, I'm trying to show the relation between ARMY and BTS in a similar way.

Second, Seo Yeon isn't an ordinary lead character. She is a representation of all ARMYs in the world, thus it doesnt really matter how her life used to be, or what her character is, because I'm not focusing on her as a person, just at the fact that she is an ARMY. Again, this story's goal is to portray the relation between ARMY and BTS and not between a Y/N and BTS members... it is different... of course, if you would like to imagine yourself as Seo Yeon and change this into a self insertion story, then you have the full right to imagine it that way since she represents you as an ARMY... So in conclusion, her personality doesn't really matter to us in the story.

Third, this story takes place during times of a disaster (the tsunami), and all the characters are busy fighting for their lives. There won't be any romance included in this story. No one would have time in this story to love one another, rather fight for each others lives because that's one of the ways I chose to portray their relation. So please, don't look forward to any romance. Another reason for that is because Seo Yeon is not a separate entity.. we cant all possibly be involved in a romantic relation with the members, can we?

Fourth, Regarding the suspense involved in the story, I'd like to make one thing clear. I try my very best to keep you waiting for the members to show up, and I try to make it suspenseful by confusing the characters themselves. I'm doing my very best when it comes to the thrill, but the thing is, this is a natural disaster. The amount of thrill is limited since they are in survival mode. Naturally, there shouldnt be any element of surprise since we all expect what kind of things happen during disasters. The surprise also doesnt show in the members that appear. All the members will have to appear eventually because the story focuses on them. How will I portray the relation between BTS members and ARMYs if one of the members is dead for example? The surprise isnt in who shows, because by now we all know that the people who show up are the members.

This story is way different from everything else you ever read. Most of the stories that you read develop the character which, as I said, isnt important at all in this story. We all have different pasts and different stories to tell so it wont be fair to limit Seo Yeon to a specific past. Also, every single thing that happens in the story happens for a very specific reason and is well planned and studied by me. I always try to think of the way I'd like to portray the thoughts  before actually writing them. You dont have to keep thinking of what those events mean because at the very end of the story I'll publish a chapter with all the hidden meanings and I'll even point out the things that you most probably didn't even notice, so there is no need to worry about those meanings for now. But please, do not compare this story to any other. Again, this story is different and I'm pretty sure you noticed this by now.

If you have any questions regarding the story, please do not shy out from me. You can send it to me privately or on my message board and I will answer all your questions.

I hope any misconceptions were fixed. I also started searching for more vocabulary so I can be capable of describing even more. I'm doing my best to give you the best outcome. Also, I like constructive criticism, so if there is anything you think I should improve then please do point it out to me. I got a comment from someone very special that my dialogues can do better, so I'll do my best to improve them. You can feel free to point out whatever to me ❤

Don't forget to take care and love yourselves,

Thank you all,

I love you,

-R 💜💜