Earth Mode ON: TWENTY FIVE

One car. Our life depends on one car. Find that car and everything will change. Jimin will be saved. Jin, Namjoon, Taehyung and I will be saved.

I never really thought that my life would end up depending on a car, but after going through this experience, I realized that every single thing around me has an impact on how I live, and how long I should live no matter how small this detail is. I learnt that everything around us, no matter how big or small, influences our life greatly even if we never really noticed it. That's why I stopped getting surprised. Whenever something unusual happens, I trace it back to fate. There was no such thing as coincidence. It wasn't coincidence that I found Jimin. It wasn't a coincidence that Taehyung found me either. The same thing goes for Namjoon and Jin. I ran into them for a reason, and to be honest, I don't know whether or not I would've been alive by now it wasn't for them.

"Jin," I said and stopped walking. Jin immediately halted after me and pushed Jimin a little bit upward.

"Jimin told me that we need to find the car no matter what," I said and he knitted his eyebrows.

"What car?" He asked me.

"I don't know if you figured it out already but we are in a town called Yangcheon-Gu. Namjoon said that it is only about 11 kilometeres away from Seoul. If we can find a car that works, we might be able to reach an emergency camp in no time," I said and his eyes widened in what I assumed it to be excitement.

"Then what are we waiting for?! Let's search for a car that works!" He said and was about to go to the nearest car, but I stopped him.

"We need to save Jimin too. So why don't you continue walking as fast as you possibly can, and I'll start searching while you walk?" I asked him but he immediately shook his head.

"We won't part ways. We have to stick together. What if something happens to you while I'm not there?" He replied and I smiled.

He is so cute.

"We won't part ways. I'll be behind you the whole time. Don't worry about me," I said but he shook his head again.

"No is a no. We can start searching for a car the moment we reunite with Namjoon and Taehyung. Let's just focus on finding them at the moment. You can't search for two things at a time," He said sternly and I knew that no matter how much I try to convince him, he won't change his mind.

I let out a sigh and then said,"Fine."

"Good girl," He said and started walking again.

The place looked a bit familiar, so I felt kind of relieved. However, I didn't know whether it meant we were close or just that I have walked here before. The whole town was foreign to me, so all the buildings looked the same to me.