Earth Mode ON: FOURTY FIVE

Namjoon and I ran after the nurse who was leading us hurriedly towards Yoongi's bed

Namjoon and I ran after the nurse who was leading us hurriedly towards Yoongi's bed. I could hear my heart thudding against my rib cage, and all I wanted to do at that moment was to caress it, and tell it that everything was okay, that it didn't have to beat that hard anymore. Namjoon's eyes were filled with tears, and they were twinkling under the light of the bulbs that were hanging against the poles.

The moment we were at the other side of our tent, a soldier put his rifle against Namjoon's chest and stopped him from moving.

"We have orders to keep you contained in your tents. You are not allowed to leave," The soldier said, but Namjoon wasn't having it.

He pushed the rifle away from his chest, and before he could do anything more, I held his arm to stop him. He was angry. His chest was moving up and down in frustration, and his eyes were raging with anger. He needed to see his hyung.

"Let me handle this,"I whispered to him and stepped forward.

"We just found out that there is a family member in the other tent. We won't have to come back here, just please, let us through," I begged, eyes filling up with tears.

The soldier gulped and said," Orders are orders. I'm sorry."

"Listen, I'm gonna see my hyung means I'm gonna see him!" Namjoon said and was about to burst his way through.

"Namjoon, No!" I shouted at him and tried to hold him back but it was too late. A couple of soldiers held him back.

"No!" I shouted and tried to push them away, but I got pushed down to the floor.

"Leave him alone!" I shouted and tried getting back on my feet again, but then another group of soldiers came and held me too.

"Hey! Don't touch her!" Namjoon shouted at the men who held my arms behind my back.

Namjoon started becoming aggressive with the soldiers holding him back and kept on squirming against their grip.

"Namjoon! It is okay! I'm alright! Stop resisting!" I shouted over at him, but he still kept on squirming.

The soldiers started pushing us ahead of them to god knows where until the nurse that was leading us came back into the tent.

"Wait! Those two are my patients," She shouted out to the soldiers.

The soldiers paused at hearing her and looked back. The nurse ran towards us and said," I was transferring them to the other tent."

"They told me that they had a family member in there that they wanted to visit," The soldier who we first talked to interfered, and we knew that it was over for the two of us.

The nurse who was leading us gave us a death glare that most probably meant "Who told you to say that? Do you not know how to lie?"

Namjoon cleared his throat in nervousness and looked down and I did the same.