Earth Mode ON: FIFTY ONE

"Seo Yeon," I heard a voice call out to me and a hand land on my shoulder

"Seo Yeon," I heard a voice call out to me and a hand land on my shoulder. I traced the voice back to Namjoon and turned around to find Namjoon, indeed, standing there with a gentle smile. I immediately stood up and Namjoon took my wrist in his hand.

"Come on. Jungkook wants to meet you," He said, making a slight smile form on my face. I nodded at him, feeling my heart burst with excitement. This was the first time I officially met Jungkook since we all got washed away before I could meet him in the fan sign. Namjoon and I made our way through the crowd and entered the operation room. My heart stopped beating madly and felt warm instead when I saw Jungkook sitting on his bed next to Yoongi and both of them were discussing something and laughing about it.

"Jungkook. This is Seo Yeon, the beautiful, young lady that I told you about," Namjoon said, causing both Jungkook and Yoongi to look in our direction. I felt my face heat up when Namjoon complimented me, but I tried to hide it by bowing down politely to Jungkook.

"Hello," I said and held both my hands together shyly in front of me as I bowed down. Jungkook descended his bed and walked towards me. I could tell that his leg was injured too since he was limping slightly, but I tried to not focus on anything bad that moment, just that fact that Jungkook was awake and alright at the moment. He halted a couple of steps away from me and held out his hand for me to shake.

"I'm honoured to meet the lady who saved two of my brothers. I don't know how to repay you. Thank you so much," he said when I slid my hand into his, then held my hand tightly and bowed down to me ninety degrees. My eyes widened in shock and I instantly pushed his torso upwards gently.

"No, no! Don't say that. I did nothing really. It was Namjoon who saved Yoongi and Namjoon, well, I didn't even know he was in the building when it got set on fire. He technically saved himself," I said with a shy smile, not knowing what to say or do anymore.

Jungkook stood there for a moment just staring at me. It felt a bit awkward since I couldn't even start a proper conversation at the moment until he broke the silence between us," I feel like I've seen you before though."

I felt my face get red again and I nodded," At the fansign right before the tsunami hit."

He snapped his fingers at me all of a sudden, causing me to flinch in surprise.

"I knew it! I knew that I've seen you somewhere before! I didn't even get to know your name back then. The tsunami hit right when Taehyung was passing your notebook to me, right?" He asked me with so much enthusiasm as if someone claimed that he had alzheimer's disease and he was about to prove them wrong by remembering a distant memory.

"Yes," I answered with a slight, shy smile," That tsunami really did come at the wrong time didn't it?"

"Its okay. I get to meet you again though, so I guess we are meant to meet," He said, causing me to blush for the millionth time today.