Earth Mode ON: FOURTY FOUR

"Get inside quickly! We have to seal the tent!" The soldiers shouted at the newcomers, making shivers run down my spine

What about the others? What if more injured people show up after the tents are sealed off? Why do they have to stay outside during the storm? It isn't fair.

I took a bite from my sandwich as I observed my surroundings. Word started getting around to why the camp was being sealed, and so the chaos that was first created started ceasing; however, there were some people who decided that they wanted to give the soldiers a piece of their mind and went about arguing with them over how it isn't fair to lock people out the camp just because of a snowstorm. They weren't wrong, but I just knew that arguing with the soldiers over this matter was only making everything worse because it wasn't their decision to make in the first place. The poor lads were just getting their jobs done.

I watched as a line of soldiers formed in front of the entrance. They were holding their rifles against their chests, most probably hoping that they wouldn't have to use it on anyone. The rest of the men were working on the PVC sheets. I didn't know how they were going to hold it in place, but at least they were trying. Plus, the sheets seemed like they were made of thick plastic, so they should hold on pretty well.

The nurses have already passed around the blankets, so now we were just waiting for the jackets. Namjoon helped me wrap the blanket around my shoulders and I kept it in place by holding it tight against my chest. The blanket helped me feel a bit warmer than I originally was, but I knew that if I wore a jacket too then I would feel even warmer, so I was excited about receiving one. Namjoon received a blanket too, and he wrapped it around himself the same way he wrapped mine around me.

"Namjoon," I called out, so he immediately diverted his attention from the working soldiers to me.

"Hm?" He hummed in response.

"Do you think Taehyung, Jin and Hoseok are doing alright?" I asked him, and he nodded without second thoughts..

"I'm sure they are. What I'm worried about now is Jimin. It has been nearly a week now, and he didn't wake up yet. The nurses are still assuring us of his well being, but I don't think anything would make us feel better for sure except his consciousness," He said and I pursed my lips at what he said.

"What about Jungkook?" I asked him and he shook his head at me.

"None of us have spotted him yet," He replied, so I looked down in disappointment. I wanted to tell Namjoon about that familiar guy too. I was never capable of making out his features, mainly because I never got a good look at his face. Namjoon noticed that I was suddenly deep in thought, so he tapped my shoulder gently.

"Is everything okay?" He asked me, eyebrows knitted in concern.

"N-Namjoon. There is something I want to tell you," I stuttered, making him even more concerned.