Before you start reading....

Hey lovelies its me again the author of "Chasing after Her" for all who know me. It has been a while since I have checked on that book but I'm going to do so when I have ample time.

I won't be adding any of my weird Sexual Contents in this book. No it will be like any other teenage life *you know* I'm keeping it clean this time until part two because I don't know what came over me the last time.

Now for this book it doesn't have any fairytale ending like my previous book. No;so anyone who is looking for a happy ending go to fictions because you don't belong here. But for the ones who believe the opposite well good for you because this story is as real as it could get/be.

I never said that the story is going to have a bad ending nor did I say it was going to have a good ending but its just like life. Life is not a bed of roses. Life ends good for some and bad for some but I won't say anything to you about this story. Just figure it out yourself. She will also be having a lot of mood swings. This story will roughly consist of twenty chapters or so. So make the best out of it that you possibly can.

Why are you still here?! Go Go...
Do what you do best whether it is scrolling or flipping just enjoy😉👇👉