Chapter 22

Brent's POV

Yesterday's situation kept replaying again and again in my head. I can believe that my own best friend went behind my back and dated my sister without even telling me. Even if he knew I was gonna flip like yesterday but still.
——————
I laid flat on my back staring at the blank ceiling that suddenly became interesting. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard my cellphone *ping*
Signifying that I got a text. I took it up lazily and smiled when I saw who texted me.
Red Head:"Good morning sleepy head"
Me:"Good morning Red Head" I replied. She's the only one that haven't been going around my back doing things. I rolled my eyes at that thought.
Red Head: "Are you ok?"
Me: "Yeah don't worry about me. Do you wanna hang out today?"
It took about thirty seconds before she answered.
Red Head: "Sure"
Me: "Get ready by one"
Red Head: "Ok"
She replied and I put the phone on the bed and sign. After my stare down with the ceiling which lasted another thirty minutes I got up and went to the bathroom to do my daily routine.

"Good morning mom" I greeted her while sitting down.
"Good morning honey. I have to go now so be good and I made pancakes" she said while exiting the house. I blew down and made my way to the pancakes and took two of them with some orange juice.
"Where's mom?" I heard a voice ask and I shrugged.
"She has to leave early" I replied shoving a piece of pancake in my mouth.

"Brent....." she said and I hummed. She blew down and sat beside of me with her plate filled fruits and pancakes. I wonder how she doesn't put on any weight.
"We need to talk" she said and I blew down.
"Ok" I said as I dropped my fork onto the plate giving her my full attention. She rolled her eyes and cleared her throat.
"I know you don't like the idea of me and Kyle dating bu-"
I cut her off with a scoff.
"Idea. Yeah right" I said rolling my eyes.
"Just hear me out and stop being such a pig all the time." I stood up and gave her a short laugh.
"Me a pig. Oh come on lil sis. Why didn't you tell me?" I asked trying to keep my calm.
"This is why. I know you were gonna act this way that's why we kept it from you. Please just sit down ok" She said the last part pleadingly. I blew down and I sit down nonetheless.
I gave her a look to continue and she nodded.
"We were gonna tell you but not now. You had so much on your head back then with you and B. So we just kept meeting privately like the cafes and such places. I really like him Brent;please cut him some slack. No one can control the feelings you have for someone especially if you really really like that person" she said and she was right as much as I hate to admit it. It reminds me of Phoebe. I nodded.

"How long have you been dating?" I asked curiously.
"Well since the day when you told him t carry me home. We kind kissed and-" I cut her off again.
"Yeah;yeah;yeah no need for telling me so much. But that long" I said.
"Yeah. Sorry" she said and I told her that it was ok and hugged her.
"You know what. I'm gonna have a talk with my buddy" I told her and she had a worried expression on her face.
"Don't worry Bri I'll go easy on him for you" I said smirking and she nodded.
"I'm coming though" she said and I refuse to let her come but she's a very stubborn person so I made her come with me.
:::::::::
"Let's make an agreement" I said and their eyes shot open. I rolled my eyes.
"Ok" Kyle said while wrapping his hands around Bri's waits. I rolled my eyes in annoyance and talk anyways.
"As long as you treat my sister good I'll refuse from punching you in the face also you have to help me with something but not now" I said and he nodded.
"You pack a mean punch though" he said laughing and I only glared at him. He went silent and stretch out his hand towards me.
"Deal" he said and a grin form on my lips.
"Deal" I said and he turned back to face Bri who jump in his arms and kissed him. I can tell that they really like each other. But he better treat her good or else. I left them and went home to prepare myself for my dat- hang out with Phoebe.
////////////
Phoebe's POV
"So how has school been so far for you?" My therapist asked.
"It has been challenging but good" I said smiling. Remembering Brent. I hope they have sorted out the situation.
"Ok that's nice to hear" she said and we talk for the past two hours until it was time for me to go.

"You coming with me to the diner today?" Dad asked and I shook my head negatively.
"I'm going out with a friend" I said and he nodded. He dropped me off at home and went to work. I went inside and looked at the time. I have thirty minutes to get ready and I went upstairs and put in a blue romper and pair it with a pair of white sandals then put my hair in a ponytail. I took my meds and took up my phone then my house key and a white one strapped bag.

As soon as I went downstairs I hear a car honking outside. I blew down and open the door. I closed it behind me and make my way up to Brent's car.
"Hey Red Head you ready?" He asked and I nodded and gave him a hug.
"You smell so good" he said and I blushed.
"Thank you" he smirk knowing what he just did.
I rolled my eyes and he stated the car and we went on our way.
"So where are we going?" I ask curiously.
"You'll see" he said smirking and I nodded. He stop Walmart first and came back out with two bags fill with God knows what.

I look at him suspiciously and shrugged. The rest of the drive is fill with comfortable silence until he park the car on the road side and I immediately knew where we were. I quickly got out of the car and inhale the fresh green air and a smile make its way on my lips. We start walking towards our secret spot and when we got there I was mesmerized by the scene I am now witnessing.

"It's beautiful" I said turning around to face him.
"I know. It's a very beautiful day today so I decided to make a picnic" he said and I hug him. We were like that for a few minutes until I brake it and ran over to sit on the red blanket that was spread on the ground. Around it is a bunch of blue and white flowers. I took up one of the flower and smelt it's sweet aroma.

"Do you want me to help you?" I ask Brent and he nodded. I took out the food stuffs and place them neatly on the blanket. There was; lays chips; orange juice;sandwiches;apple pie;Berries;apples and my fav chocolate cake.
"Why so much food this is like for breakfast and lunch not to mention dinner in one" I said and he laugh.
"Did you forget that I eat a lot?" He ask jokingly.
"No I haven't" I said rolling my eyes. I took up the chocolate cake and inhale it's scent.
"I love you" I said smiling at it greedily. I ate before I came but I can't refuse a good chocolate cake.
"Ouch more than me" he said fake hurting. I shoved his shoulder and kissed him on the cheek.
"I'm gonna keep buying you food to get more of that" he said and I laugh.
"You can't bribe me with food Benny Boy." I said and we laugh in cringe.
:::::::::::
"I'm full"I said rubbing my tummy.
"Really" he said and I nodded.
"So can I have the chocolate cake" he ask and I decided to have some fun. So I took up the fork and took off piece of the cake and directed the cake his way. He open his mouth and leaned forward to eat the cake off of the fork but I shifted it to the side and watch as a frown grew on his forehead. I bit my lips to control my laughter and shift the fork to the other side. He groan and the next thing I knew he is on top of me fighting for the cake.

He tickle my sides until I was too weak to hold the fork anymore and it
dropped on the blanket. I started laughing even harder and tried calming myself. When I was calm enough I look up at Brent who already is looking at me. I gulp and look into his now darkened eyes. It's so mind blowing how my mood changes so quickly because of this boy. My eyes travelled to his kissable lips and I swallowed hard.
Resist Phoebe resist.
I tried telling myself but it is of no use. I looked at him as his eyes scan my body and I gave in.
What the hell.
His lips came crashing into mine and all the butterflies came back in my stomach. My body became heated and I no longer have any control over it. My hands travelled from his biceps then into his hair as I gripped it and carried his body impossibly close to mine. I let out a low moan when his hands gently touch my bare skin sending shivers all over my body in unspeakable places. Some how my hand found its way under neath his shirt and I lift it over his head using that time to catch my breath. He look me in the eyes and I bit my lips wanting him to give my lips the warmth they were missing. He pecked my lips and put on his shirt. Disappointment and embarrassment rushed in me and I felt like going Sox feet under.
"I'm sorry" he said and I can see lust in his eyes as his eyes trail my body once again. I sigh and got up and started to pack up. I felt his arms around me and his forehead on my shoulder. My heart was pounding out of control just like it was a few minutes ago.
"Don't you ever think that you are not good enough. It's just that.....I don't want what happened last time to happen again. Trust me when I say I forcefully restrain myself from kissing you" he said kissing my neck and my feet became weak.
"I-I....
*Ahem* I clear my throat.
......understand" I said and let me go and help me finish cleaning up. Afterwards he dropped my home and I hugged him and thank him for the wonderful day that I had with him.