Chapter 3

Just a little video for relaxation. :)

Phoebes' POV

Beep!!!!
Beep!!!!!
Beeeeeeeeeeeeepppppp!!!!!!!!!!

The sound of my alarm beeping nonstop on the table beside my bed is driving me nuts. I stretch over and shut it off. I get up yawning and stretching scrunching my face when I smell my horrible morning breath.

No ones breath is wonderful in the morning right?
I quickly walk out of bed and head into the bathroom. I take a glimpse of myself in the mirror and crinkle my nose looking at my un-charming state. My once natural curly red hair now looks like a battlefield.

I rake my fingers through my hair but fail miserably as it knots up even more. This calls for the EHK "Emergency Hair Kit". I step into the shower and start washing my hair. A few minutes later I'm out of the shower wrapped in a towel letting what I have in my kit do the trick.

A few minutes later I came out of the bathroom and put on a pair of grey skinny jeans and a black oversized adidas sweater with my old black and white converse then head downstairs. I am greeted by the sweet familiar aroma coming from the kitchen. It's my favorite, waffles covered with melted chocolate and orange juice.

I know; a strange combination, right. I place my bag beside my feet on the floor and greet my dad.
"Good morning dad" I say with a warm smile.
"Hey....good morning pumpkin and how is my little angel this morning?" He asks while pouring out my orange juice.

"Dad I'm eighteen not four and I'm fine especially since you're making my favorite. How are you by the way?" I asks him while taking my first bite. He knows well not to disturb me until I'm finish with the first bite.
"I'm good....You're still my baby no matter what" he says sipping on his coffee.

"How are things at the diner?" I ask taking a sip out of my orange juice.
"Well....things are going well so far" he says and give me a reassuring smile.

"Ok I'll be stopping by after school" I tell him taking the last bite of my waffle and drinking the last bit of drink in my cup.

"Speaking of school you're gonna be late. Do you want me to drop you off instead?" He asks looking at his watch.
Oh Shazam!!! I'm really going to be late.

"Sure...let's go as if I have any other transportation to take" I remark picking up my bag from the floor and going through the front door following my dad.
~~~~
"Bye dad see you after school" I say as I turn to open up the car door, but my dads hand touches my shoulder.
"Are we forgetting something now?" He asks with a fake look of confusion on his face. I turn and kiss him on the cheek.

"Bye now dad" I say playfully rolling my eyes then opening the car door.
"See you later" he says and waves. I wave back and start walking briskly into the vacant hallway. My breathing becomes heavy because I'm never late for school. I stop at my locker to retrieve my book for class it feels like I'm in an air tight room.

With shaking hands I try closing my locker.
No not this. Not now.
I groan inwardly searching for my dove then I came to realization that I forgot it and my meds too. I never forget my dove but I can go without my meds for a while. I try the breathing technique but it doesn't help.

"Do you want me to help you?" I hear a little voice behind me ask but I'm way too busy trying to calm myself down to answer.
A few seconds after I feel a hand on my shoulder and the person telling me to breathe showing me the action as if I didn't know how to. I find myself calming down slowly until I'm ok again.