Chapter 21

Brent's POV

Why do the damn weekend passes so quickly? Well easy because they want us to be tortured for eight damn hours at school. Let's just say I hope I don't fuck up this friendship.

¥¥¥¥¥

"They changed the time tables again!" Kyle exclaim he caught up with me when I came from out of the office for the new time table. I look at my now even more fucked up time table and the first thing I have is boring History. I hate this damn subject.

"This is pure shit!!" I spit as I pass a bunch of girls that are looking at me in awe. I roll my eyes at them and they went bizarre.
"You really need to stop doing that or one of them will develop a stroke" Kyle says jokingly.

"What about minding your own business?" I ask him rolling my eyes.
"Yeah; yeah" he reply's smiling like a love sick puppy.
"Why the hell are you smiling all weird and shit like a lost puppy. Who the hell in their right mind would date you?" I ask him arching my eyebrow.

"Who is who?" He asks trying to sound confused.
"Don't act dumb with me. Who is she?" I ask intrigued by his none stop blushing.
"I don't know what you're talking about" he says dumbly. I blow down rolling my eyes.

"I know when people like people or when they're seeing someone so spit" I say waiting for his response not really knowing why I'm interested in what the pussy whip has to say.

His reaction turns to a worried and guilty look imprinting his face that only made my curiosity rise even more. He falls silent for the past two minutes.
"If I tell you; promise not to go ballistic" he says I roll my eyes.

What's with everyone and promises.
"I'll try" I tell him waiting for what is about to come.
"It's-"
He's cut off by the annoying voice of Evan that comes crashing her lips onto mine. Being the most well known guy in this school and shit is fucking annoying.

"What the hell Evan" I snarl annoyingly wiping off my lips that are mired with red lipstick.
"What? Aren't you happy to see me?" She asks pouting.
"Why would I be?" I ask her rolling my eyes.
"Well; I'll see you at lunch babe" she says kissing my cheek.

"Hey Kyle" she says flirtatiously then walks off.
Hoe.
"Yeah. Why do you even date her again?" Kyle asks confused.
"I don't" I say getting annoyed I enter into the classroom awaiting the teacher.

"What were you saying before we got interrupted?" I ask him.
"I'll tell you later" he says nervously.
"Ok" I shrug at his odd behavior. I don't even really know him but the way he is acting seems like he's keeping something... not like I care.

Of course you do.
I roll my eyes at my subconscious trying to creep in.
She must be something.
"Hey.. there's your girl" Kyle says signaling Phoebe over. I crack an unnoticeable smile at her as she approaches us and she reciprocates it. I didn't even knew she saw that.

"Hey guys" she greets with her somewhat calming sound of a voice.
"Hey. Which class does Brith have?" Kyle asks.
"Oh she has Math" Phoebe replies.
"Why do you wanna know?" I ask him cocking my eyebrow.

"B-because we have a.....project together" he says and I narrow my eyes at him. I felt a pinch on my arm and I let it go.
"Ok" I reply and he nods. I don't like the idea of any guy that I know and my sister it never turns out well like the pussy at my old school. I'll do anything for her but she doesn't think that but I'll let it stay that way .

The teacher comes in a few seconds after and starts class.
₩₩₩₩
Ring!!!!!

Saved by the damn bell!!!
Everyone gets up and packs their stuffs into their bags.
"Remember to read page 190. You will be given a quiz next Monday" the teacher replies. I'm not one to care about a teacher's name.