Chapter 4

Brent's POV

BEEEEEEPPPPP!!!
The aggressive sound of my alarm wakes me up. I reach over to the side table and switch it off. I groan inwardly getting up yawning then walking into the bathroom where I carry out my morning routine.

I'm not happy about the thought of starting a new school. My mom, twin sister and I move to the states because of my no good father. The saying "you never know what is good until you lose it"I believe that goes for my so called fuck up of a father.

He divorced my mom for a young girl;yes a young girl she's just nineteen or twenty,I don't give a fuck. It left my mom devastated;but as soon as she signed the papers we moved here. My father is quite wealthy and so is my mom. My mom's a doctor and he is a business man.

I look at  myself in the he mirror for a while before exiting the bathroom. I then threw on a black ripped jeans with a white Gucci shirt and my black Gordon. Then took up my bag and head downstairs.

"Good morning." She greets and I hum.

"Are you ready for school?" She asks trying to start a conversation which I ignore.
She sighs. "What has gotten us to this stage where you don't even talk to me anymore?" She asks wiping her hands on her hideous yellow apron. Did we ever really talk? Fuck no.

I grab an apple from the tray and start walking towards the door. "Ask your good for nothing ex-husband" I hiss. "Brent I know that it has been rough since the divorce but show a little respect" she tries to scold me.

"Respect!! did he show you any" I grit in anger. "Brent I'm ready" Bri says coming down the stairs. She rushes towards the kitchen and comes back with an energy bar then kisses mom goodbye.

"What was that about?" She asks as soon as we are outside. I walk into the garage and open my red Lexus, she enters after I did. I waste no time in starting the ignition and driving onto the main road.

"Aren't you going to answer me?" She asks I ignore her giving my full attention to the road.
"Why are you like this?" she asks crossing her arms over her chest.
I take my eyes off of the road for a bit and look at her with pure confusion.
"Why is anyone the way they are?" I ask her.

She blows down. I keep my eyes focus on the road as I grip the steering wheel to release some of my built in anger.
"You know that I'm here for you right..." she says reassuringly. I give her a short nod. She always has been when I did some fucked up shit at what was once my home.

We reached after another good ten minutes of driving and I've already found myself a parking spot.

"I'll meet you here after school"I tell her and she nods and we go our separate ways.
The lady behind the desk hands me my schedule and I scrunch my face in confusion.

"Hey" I hear a voice behind me say. I turn around with an annoyed look on my face to see a dark hair girl along with two other girls one with blonde hair and the other with highlights.

As soon as I spot them I know they scream whore and trouble. But I don't care.I have no interest whatsoever in women like that or at all.

"You new?"she asks and I reply.
"Obviously" rolling my eyes at her stupidity she probably knows every boy in this school.
"So do you need help finding your class. Cause I can help." She says twirling the ends of her hair while looking into my eyes with her piercing dark ones.

"Ok sure" I say as she leads the way.
"I'm Evan by the way and these are my girls. Gena and Lia. What's your name tiger?" She purrs.
"Brent" I say dryly.
*****
It's now lunchtime and Evan invited me to sit with them and I did. I'm not the athletic type even though I work out. After lunch I decided to walk  back to my locker but where do I find it again.

Oh fuck.
I'm beyond pissed. I continue walking in search of my locker, I didn't even realize how annoyed I am until I collided with someone and the person fell to the ground. I careless who it is. I only got a glimpse of the person and realized that it's a red head.
"Watch were you're going you fool" I grit annoyingly.

"Idiot" I whisper underneath my breath and walk away before she could reply.
A few minutes later I succeeded in finding my locker and the rest of my classes with the, what's her name again. Oh yes "Evanni" she's like a God damn vulnerable leach .

The rest of the day went ok and I wait for Bri to meet me at my car. When she did I waste no time and start to drive home.
"So I see you already have girls drooling over you" she says folding her arms.

"So...I didn't tell them to" I say stating the facts.
"Remember what happened the last time." She says blowing down. My grip on the steering wheel tightens until my knuckles became white.

"Look...I'm sorry it's just that I don't want history repeating itself ok" she replies in a sad tone.

I couldn't avoid her so I told her that it was alright and that it wouldn't happen again. After a few more blocks we are at our gate driving into the garage. We left the car in silence and went our ways.
After completing my assignments I head downstairs for dinner and after dinner I head upstairs to get some rest.

What happened in Brents' hometown?!
Please vote;comment and share