Chapter 23

How many times did I say this? But I hate Mondays.

"Hey bestie" I heard Bri's voice boom through the hallway causing eyes to fall on her. But she didn't care.
"Hey Bri" I said greeting her with a hug.
"How was your weekend?" I asked.
"Wonderful just wonderful" she sang and spin around. I applauded her and we out bursted into laughter.
"So how was yours?" She asked and I tried hiding my blush but failed.
"Ok" was all I said but knowing Brith she'll never let it go.
"Ouuuuu who is he?" She ask wiggling her eyebrows. Your brother. I sigh.
"What are you talking about?" I asked looking else where but her. Then my eyes fell upon a poster about prom but I didn't pay any attention to it.
"Don't play dumb with me girl" she warned. I giggled and changed the subject.

The warning bell rang and I made my way up to the third floor along with Bri for class. We only reviewed and got a little quiz afterwards. We still have a few minutes until next period but we got that time to talk amongst our selves.
"So how are things with lover boy?" I ask her wiggling my eyebrows. I saw her eyes lit up when I ask her that question.
"Things are going wonderful. Brent accepted it so we're on a good page so far" she said smiling.
"Ok but please be careful you know how they can be or get" I warned her.
"I know but Kyle is different" she said in another dimension. I nodded.
"So how are you and my bro?" She ask and my palms became sweaty.
"We're good" I said smiling and my throat suddenly became dry. She nodded and left it there. Thank God.
We talked about random stuff until it was time for the next class.

"How about a sleepover at my house on Friday night?" She asked and I nodded.
"Sure" I said turning to look at her for a brief second then hit some thing hard when I turned back around. I looked up and rubbed my forehead then lo and behold a Greek god. He has black hair with purple highlights ;uneven lips; brown eyes and the most intoxicating smile I have ever seen with braces. Aside from Brent of course.
Shut up Phoebe. I slap myself mentally.
"Sorry" he said and I nodded. He has a Spanish accent that would melt someone's heart.
"It's ok" I said clearing my throat.
"My name is Mycheal Aden. Mycheal with a y" he said and I was speechless. I felt an elbow in my side and I wince and glared at Bri who rolled her eyes.
"Hi I'm Brith Palmer and this is Phoebe Carmel" she said.
"Hi. Nice name." He said and I nodded.
"Thank you" she elbow me again and I rolled my eyes.
"I gotta go see yah" she said and I begged her with my eyes to come back.
"So.....are you new?" I ask
"That obvious huh?" He said and I smile.
"Yeah I am. I'm just having problems finding my classroom that's all." He said.
"May I?" I ask and he handed me the paper.
"Well I guess we're both walking to class then" I said smiling and so did he. We went off to class and I must say he's really fun to talk to.
:::::::
"Do you wanna join us for lunch?" I ask. Me;Bri;Kyle and Mycheal are heading out for lunch now but I haven't seen Brent.
"Sure" he replied. After buying our lunch we took a seat at our usual spot and Bri came up with the Prom situation.
"Aren't you excited? Prom is in another two weeks" she squealed.
"Yeah and so is our exams" I said. I have become more comfortable around them now than being shy.
"Yeah but that's not for like a month or so" she said and kiss Kyle on the cheek. They are the cutest couple I've ever see.
Not like you and Brent though.
Shut up!!
I hate my subconscious at times.
"Sorry about that" I said
"It's ok" he said smiling. I nodded and decided to make small talk.
"It must suck coming here when exams are nearing"I said and he chuckle.
"It kinda does but I like it so far because I met you" he said smirking. I held my head down. I must look like a tomato by now. He is charming but not like Brent.
Shut up he doesn't like you. He only see's you as a friend. Live a little.
My subconscious was right I have to live a little.
"Where were you?" Bri ask someone causing me to look up.
"I was with the boys relax." He said and look at me. I smile and he returned it then sat beside of me. The smell of his intoxicating scent sends me over the moon and I exhale. He put his arm over my shoulder and sniffed my hair.
"You smell nice" he whispered and I giggled.
He look across from he and saw Mycheal. Shit I'm so awful.
"I'm so sorry Mycheal this is Brent;Brent meet Mycheal" I said and they shook hands. Soon after bitch of the West came.
"Hey babe you ready to go?" She ask Brent and he nodded.
"Bye Red Head" he said and I nodded. Then they went on their merry way.
"So have you toured the place yet?" I ask and he nodded negatively.
"But I hope you can give me a tour though if you're available" he said with his charming smile and I nodded.
I look back up to Bri and Kyle who were making out.
"B. We're going to go shopping for prom dresses next Saturday and make appointments for hair and make up for Upcoming as I like to call it" she said excitingly. Even though I don't want to go I still want to support my best friend.
"Woo hoo" I said trying to sound excited even though a little part of me was.
Mycheal beside me chuckle and I giggled.

"Not a big fan I'm assuming?" He asked and I shook my head.
"Socializing;not really me" I said honestly.
"Ok." he said and I smiled. I'm gonna have to ask Brent what we are. Again.
The rest of the day went superb and before I knew it school was over.
"Ahh-Phoebe about that tour are you free Saturday?" He asked and I took a while before I answered even though I had no plans for Saturday other that the sleepover with Brith Friday so I was free after all.
"Sure" I said and waved to him before catching up to Brith who gave me a mischievous look.
"Don't even think about it" I said as I blushed deeply. I think I might like him.
~~~~~~~~
Over a phone call I asked Brent one last final time what we are and his reply kind of tore me. Who am I kidding it did tore me.
"We're just Friends B don't worry about it I'm dating Evan and you're free to date who ever"
Those words that he said replayed in my mind over and over again. I was just a friend kissing fling then. It hurts but I have to get over my feelings for him. It's gonna take a lot of work but I think I'm up for it. I guess.

Two updates in one.
I know it's short but here's a picture of Mycheal Aden.