Chapter 25

The week went by very fast and it was now Friday. I have already told my dad that I'll be sleeping over at Bri's today. It would be the second time that I'm going to be away from home expect when I'm at school or anywhere else just for sleeping purposes.
~•~
"Hey B" Bri greeted me with a hug which I gladly reciprocated. I think I needed one of those.
"So are you all set for tonight?" She ask excitedly. I giggled and nodded.
"Yeah. I can't wait" I said and went to my locker.
"My mom is gonna work late so we will have the house for ourselves" she said wiggling her eyebrows at me. I chuckle and we made way to class.
"Where's Kyle;Mycheal and Brent?" I ask for all of them at once.
"Am I God?.....my bae is running late and he told me to go and not be late for class and I feel bad though" she said in a sad tone.
"It's ok at least you offered to wait" I said even though she never said that but I have a feeling she did.
"And as for lover boy and buss boy I haven't seen them this morning" she said and I laughed.
"What I'm telling the truth" she said shrugging. I roll my eyes and sat in a seat next to the window.

"So how are things with Kyle?" I ask her.
"It's great I'm not gonna lie. We're going out on another date tomorrow" she chirp. I'm very happy for her trust me. Whenever my friend is happy that make me happy.
"So how are things with lover boy?" She ask wiggling her eyebrows. I bit the corner of cheeks to keep me from blushing.
"I gave him my number the other day and we text and call each other" I said remembering the conversations we had. He has a nice;good boy kinda vibe and he's charming also but Brent is the total opposite. He has a bad boy-secretive and caring side when he's ready and I think that is what draws me to him. I want to know more about him I want him to open up to me. He's closed up and that only pushes me further.

"Hello. You've gotta stop zoning out on me like that" she says and I laugh nervously.
"Are you ok?" She ask and my pulse began to quicken. I can't tell her anything now I can't. Not yet.
"Yeah don't worry about me" I said giving her a reassuring smile.
"You sure?" She ask again and I nodded.
"Yes now let's start class because the teacher is here already" I point to the direction of where the teacher was. She nodded and I blew out a breath I didn't know I was holding in. I'm not ready to tell them that I'm a paranoid human being to the point where I have to take pills to calm down. My eyes became moist and my throat began to close up. I took deep breaths in and out then went back to the lesson at hand. It's not that easy (as I just stated) to calm down it takes time.

After class I met up with Mycheal and we went to class together.
"So can I ask you a question?" He ask out of no where. I was a bit startled but took deep silent breaths and nodded.
"S-Sure" I stutter and my voice became hoarse. I cleared my throat and wait for what is to come.
"Have you every had a boyfriend?" He ask scratching the back of his neck. I sigh in relief.
"I'm-oh God...I knew I shouldn't have asked you" he said nervously and I giggled.
"Your too cute" I said before thinking and he blushed deeply.
"I mean....am I thought you were gonna ask me something else" I said and he nodded.
"Like what?" He ask.
"Nothing." I said and he shrugged.
"So?" He ask and I shook my head. 
"No. I haven't been in a relationship" I said and a smirk played on his lips but he turned his head. The teacher came and we started the lesson at hand.

After class we met up with the others in the cafeteria. We got our lunches and sat at our regular table. I still haven't seen Brent and it makes me nervous. We started talking about movie series then I felt Mycheal hand hold mine underneath the table. I hesitated and I can see the disappointment in his eyes but I surprised him by holding his hand and he gave me a small smile and I giggled then rest my head on his shoulder. I look over at Kyle and Bri who were complaining about movies. I roll my eyes and look towards the exit. I saw Brent hand in hand with Evan walking towards the exit and I became tense.
"Is something wrong?" Mycheal ask and I nodded.
"No" I said.
"Do you wanna get out of here?" He ask and I nodded and got up from my seat followed by Mycheal.
"Where are you guys going?" Kyle ask.
"We're just going to get some air" I tell them and they nodded but not before Bri playfully wink at me. I threw a chip at her and chuckle. She glared at me playfully but then Kyle kiss her and regain her attention. I swear they are the cutest couple. Not like you and Brent though. My subconscious said and I ignore her. I took Mycheals hand and lead him to the parking lot.