Chapter 24

It's now Wednesday and I lazily crawled out of bed and went to the bathroom where I did my daily routine. When I came back into the room my phone began to ring. I took it up and a smile made its way on my lips when I see the caller ID.
Me:Hola
Bri:Biss you know I know nothing about Spanish.
She said making me laugh.
Me:So what's up?
Bri:I'm coming to pick you up then we can talk.
She said excitedly.
Me:Ok then
Bri:Yeah see you in ten minutes.
She said and hung up.

I took that opportunity to go downstairs and eat something. A few minutes later I heard a car outside.
"Bye dad" I said and kiss him on the cheek.
"Ok have a great day honey"he said and I nodded.
"Hey biss!!!" Bri shout and I couldn't do anything but laugh. I got into the car and then she backed up out of the driveway and onto the road.
"So what has got you all perked up this morning?" I ask waiting for her to respond.
"Because we're gonna ditch." She said and I frozen.
"W-what?" I ask trying to control my breathing. It's ok B just breathe.
"No need to get worked up about it. We're just gonna ditch for lunch and the class after and besides we're ahead." She said shrugging.
Is she crazy my dad would ground me for this and who is we?

"I will be grounded for life. Plus what do you mean by we?" I ask confused. She roll her eyes and pull up in the school's parking lot. We came out of the car and afterwards she locked it. While walking she met upon Kyle who gave me a friendly smile and wave then hug Bri and kiss her on the lips. I turn my head not wanting to intervene in their intimate action.
"Stop being so dramatic B. Besides we only have three classes today and they are in the morning" she said and I totally forgot. Wait....
"Wait we have History after lunch. Although I never picked it" I said the last part underneath my breath. She roll her eyes.
"See you can go. Lighten up a little bit" she said clinging to Kyles arms. I scoff and went to my locker.
"You have until lunch to decide" she said and I roll my eyes.

The warning bell rang and I went to class. I sat in the back and then I saw a familiar face entering the class. I wave him over and he came and sat beside me.
"Hey." Mycheal greeted and I smile.
"Hey." I replied. My pulse began to quicken when he gave me a smirk.
"S-so I know that you have been at this hell hole for a day but how is it so far?" I ask and he shrugged.
"Ok I guess" he said and soon after Brent and Evan walk in followed by Mr.Beat. I clear my throat and turn my attention back to Mycheal who was already looking at me.
"Good morning class please turn your books  to page123" he said and we did just that.

Brent's POV

After my little session with Evan in the Janitors closet we went to class with Mr. I don't know following behind us. I roll my eyes as I stepped into the class and look at the back for Phoebe. My jaws clenched when I saw her with that new guy who joined our group just yesterday.

Why am I feeling this way I made it clear to her that she is free to date whoever. I put on my 'I careless face' and sat with Evan in the middle row. Then the teacher told us to turn our books to page123. My stupid eyes look over to where Phoebe was and saw her giggling and Mycheal putting a bunch of loose hair behind her ear and she blushed. But not like when I touch her.
Stop thinking like that. I shook my head and decided to distract myself by putting my hand on Evan's thigh. She bit her lips and I started moving upwards. The teacher came out of the class for a while and we started making out.

Phoebe's POV

I glimpsed over Mycheals shoulder and saw him making out with Evan. I roll my eyes pretending not to care but deep inside I do. Stop it Phoebe he made it clear that you both can date whoever you want. I have to stop thinking about him.