Chapter 12

Phoebe's POV

"So how did it go?"Bri asks me awaiting an answer. As we walk through the hallway. I bite my lips remembering the scene of us almost kissing.
"Ohhh I see that face what happened?" She asks poking my cheek.

"W..what? no; nothing happened" I say denying the obvious. But I know I couldn't get away from her.
"Come on this is Brith Palmer you're talking to I know when you're lying" she says crossing her eyebrows at me.

"Fine....." I give in groaning.
"Ok" she breathes.
"Well he took me somewhere and we had a little disagreement regarding the project...."
She blows down almost disappointed.

"And then I asked if he wants us to be friends and he said ok....." I sigh in relief. Her face pales.
"What?" She asks anxiously.
"Well...we a-almost k-kissed"I say feeling embarrassed.

"Oh no" she breathes considering it's her brother and not a stranger I never expected this type of response.
"What's wrong Bri?" I ask confused.
"Remember Bri 'almost'" I air-coat and sigh.

"Nothing...you wanted to kiss him didn't you?" she asks changing her mood but I nod negatively several times.
"I know you do but please be careful B I know he's my brother but he isn't the settling down type and I don't want anything to happen to you." She warns.
I know he's bad for me but there's something about his touch that is incredible that ignites a firestorm deep within me.

I don't know if it's because I haven't been touched by a boy before or what but that feeling was unlike any other.
"I know we're just, I don't know....friends and besides we don't like each other" I say shrugging carelessly but inside I'm overloading with unstable emotions.

"Ok I'm just warning you but in-spite of it all he's a nice guy when he wants to be" she says giving me a warm smile. I only nod and we walk to class together.
————

Time flew by very fast and I find myself in my next class. I sit in my regular seat and a few minutes later I spot Brent walking in. Our eyes met and I quickly look away we haven't talked since 'that' happened the other day.

I face palm myself mentally and went back to reading my notes.
He takes a seat behind me....I feel his breath on my bare skin. I gasp.
"Hey Red Head" he whispers close to my ears I can feel his lips slightly touch my ears awakening the tingling sensation I feel with his touch.

"H-hey"I reply stuttering. How embarrassing.
"W-we need to d-do the project....I'm starting the project today" I breathe out.
"Ok meet me in the parking lot after school and don't keep me waiting" he commands more than tells.

I like when he does that as much as I hate to admit it. The warmth that I was once feeling is now gone as he sits back in his chair; too embarrass to look behind me I just went back to reading which didn't help because his touch is still lingering.

The clicking of heels grabs my attention making me look up, no other than Evan walking towards me. Probably going to him.
I thought rolling my eyes. She shots me a hateful glare and walks pass me. I sigh.

"Hey babe" I hear her squeaky voice say followed by the sound of kissing. I slowly turn around and regretted it immediately. I took up my stuff and went to the extreme back. I feel so stupid. Thinking that there was probably a little something there. I rest my head on the desk having no control of the tears forcing to come. Why am I even crying??
.......
Brent's POV

After Evan and I's make out session even though we aren't dating. I couldn't ignore the fact that Phoebe had her head on the desk.

I always use protection when I'm fucking her for all I know she probably has HIV. I'm yet to find someone pure and untouched. When the bell went I waited for everyone to leave before I went over to Phoebe.
"You ok?" I ask. She tenses a bit at my question and I roll my eyes.