Chapter 6: "I always have some with me."

While the boys were eating and Amy was watching them all the time, I was doing my laps on a skateboard. "Do you want some?" Tony asked - I knew the names by now. I quickly drove past him and took three fries from his plate.  "Thanks.", I grinned and shoved them in my mouth.

"Well, I like her," he said and the others made affirmative sounds. I could tell how insecure Amy was. She couldn't be more open with her friends, but as soon as it came to people she saw for the first time, nothing worked for her anymore.

To point out to her that she was wasting her time doing nothing, I wrote her a message. Don't just sit there looking like a stupid sheep, talk to them.

She looked at me somewhat offended, but then opened her mouth. "What did you think of the show? The audience, I mean." she asked somewhat uncertainly. "It was cool," Nick said. "The fans were really going wild. "They're really into it when we do shows in New York. And maybe it's because chase
and Tay had a little bitch-fight," he laughed.

In general, they were really nice. Much more open than I thought and not a bit offbeat. I drove past the plates several more times and stole something here and there.

"Say, guys. Are you actually in town for a longer time or are you going to leave immediately?", I asked her, as Amy had asked me to. "Are you stalkers?", Tayler asked carefully and I laughed. "Yeah, right," I replied and took a picture with my cell phone.

When I looked at it carefully I lost my balance with laughter and - luckily - landed on the sofa. "What's so funny?" Now fear was in his voice. Without a word I turned the picture over to him and started to laugh.

But he also seemed a little relieved, because he wasn't the funny thing in the picture. He looked a little confused, but the best thing was Nick, who tried to touch the tip of his nose with his tongue and squinted grotesquely.

"I should have brought my camera. Too silly I left it at the Hilton," I laughed and pulled myself back up.

"Oh, you're staying at the Hilton too?", Alex said, but he wouldn't tell me where the rooms of him and the boys were. "Yup," I said, stood up and took away his plate.

"Hey!," he protested immediately and wanted to reach for it, but I held one of my hands up to his chest. Insulted, he pushed his lower lip forward while I took a chicken skewer. Grumbling, he sat down.

The others smiled. Quietly I crept up from behind him and put the plate back on the table. I had put the fries to a smiley face that stuck out his tongue, the meat I had eaten.

"Tell me, how fast can you eat?" he shouted and ate his tongue away. "I have a big brother. You have to hurry up if you don't want to go to bed hungry," I defended myself.

I had actually tried to ignore the boys as far as possible, but they were really great and my plan turned out to be difficult. Besides, you could give them a chance, so I relaxed and talked to them.

Everybody laughed, only Amy's giggling came over very posed and forced. Something was wrong with her. I didn't know exactly what it was, but something was on her mind. In order not to draw the others' attention to it, I wrote her a message.

What is it, sweetheart? You don't look happy. Forget for a moment that the boys are so important to you and pretend they're your male friends. Then you would have more fun :3

As soon as I had sent the short text and put my mobile away again, her ring tone sounded and she looked at the screen. Smiling - this time it was real - she now looked at me and waved away.

"Do any of you have a headache tablet?" she asked, so to speak in answer to my question. Tony nodded and reached into his jacket pocket. "I always carry some with me," he winked at her and handed her the white pill.

She thanked him and swallowed it with a little water. "And what do you do when you're not on stage or doing tiktok stuff?", I asked the audience. "Often we just talk or phone with friends and family. Video games are always good too, of course," said Chase and I couldn't help smiling.

I just loved video games.

I had always been bad at it before, but one of my worse qualities was that after a while I couldn't stand not being able to control something and therefore losing, so I practiced this thing until I was really good at it.

I didn't even enjoy many things and it was really annoying to spend hours on it, but I couldn't fight the urge. And video games really gave me a lot of pleasure after a little practice.

"Do you like to play?" Tony asked with interest and I nodded violently. "Absolutely. But not something boring like Doodeljump." These kinds of games bored me simply because of their banality. "What about Candy Crush?" it came from Tayler and I shook my head. "Nah, neither. "Really, it's just incredibly boring and on top of everything else."

Again I was looked at as a challenge. "Well, why don't you crack my high score on... Templar Run," Nick suggested, and I shrugged my shoulders. "I don't mind."

I had been playing for a little over fifteen minutes and slowly my bladder began to press. "Damn it, can't you fall off?" Thomas whimpered. Apparently he had always been the best and I was already way above his high score. Well over two million was quite a bit and I couldn't believe I was wasting my time with it.

"I have to go to the bathroom. Can someone relieve me?" No one answered. "Oh, come on," I begged, but I still had to watch what I was doing with my fingers. Since after another three minutes no one seemed to replace me for a moment, I simply pressed pause and stood up. Everyone looked at me outraged.

"Sorry, but I'm going to empty my bladder now."

(I know Tayler is not a member of the Hype House, but he is just great and I wanted him in the story )