Chapter 45. "Either you or me."

Actually, I wanted to write about my time with the Lopez family, but I didn't get any very good ideas, or better ideas for something else that has nothing to do with Ondre or Tony. So I'm writing now from the goodbye :) 

 "Thanks again for having me. I had a really nice time, Mr and Mrs Lopez." I said softly and hugged them. How much I loved them both. They were almost like parents to me. Like real parents. 

 "I hope we'll see you again soon. I'll miss you both so much." I hugged Xavier and his girlfriend too. "I hope so too. It's really very funny with you," laughed Xavier. "Ondre will take you to the gate, we'll wait for you there."

 And already they were out of my sight and Ondre pulled my suitcase while we fought our way through the crowd. First thing I did was go to the baggage claim. The line there was endless and we stood at the end of it, sighing. After we had checked it off we went to the waiting hall in front of the gates. Ondreaz sat down on one of the blue benches and I sat down next to him, I put my legs over his. With my upper body against his we sat there and enjoyed the last minutes until I had to check in.

 I would have loved to stay with him even longer, but my studies were calling me, besides Bono had already given me two weeks off work and I didn't want to risk losing this incredible job. 

 "United Airlines flight 941, leaving 4:00 p.m., please report to your gate." I involuntarily winced and clung to Ondre. "I don't want to go," I whispered and he stroked my back. "I don't want you to go either, but you must," he sighed and looked me in the eye. "I love you." 

 I had to smile, although I couldn't be sadder. "I love you, too." Once I took a deep breath and pushed the air out again noisily, then I got up and took my bag. I quickly took his hand, as I was already missing his touch. 

 All the time pictures were taken, but I ignored it. The cameras were always there, no matter where I went. Well... wherever Ondre went. As slowly as we could, we walked to the gate, we stopped in front of the entrance that led to the security checkpoint, which was only for passengers, we stopped. "I will miss you. Again. Promise me that you will call me as soon as you land, and no matter what rumors you hear, contact the boys or me directly, never believe the press. You know I love you."

 I nodded. "Okay, I'll call you right away. And I love you, too." There was one last kiss, long, intense, and then we had to say goodbye. It was with a heavy heart that I broke away from him and ran to the counter. I looked back and shook my head a little awkwardly when I saw him. 

Quickly I ran back and hugged him again, he laughed and sighed at the same time. "So long, my angel." I nodded at him, smiling. I tried anyway. Then I went back again, waved to him once more before he disappeared from my sight and then placed myself, sighing, in the row of passengers who also had to go to the security check. It took another three quarters of an hour before I finally sat in the plane, the seats were very spacious. In general I had a lot of space and that would make the long flight a lot easier. When the plane took off, I took my cell phone, logged in on Twitter, checked my messages, then Amy's. 

I almost cried when I saw how bad the situation was. Even death threats did not shy away from the fans. I had to talk to her urgently. She would come back tomorrow around twelve, then I would go to her and help her.

 ***

 The door opened and a heavily packed Amy entered the apartment. At first she didn't even notice me and ran into her room, threw her things on the floor and came back with her hair tied up. She looked great, as always, but I could see in her eyes how bad she was. "Amy," I said softly and she looked up. 

A slight glint flitted across the blue of her iris, and had disappeared as quickly as it had come. Immediately she pounced on me. "Oh, Soph, I've missed you so." I held her close and enjoyed her company.