Chapter 43. "I'm leaving now."

The next morning, I was woken by the sun. No, it did not tickle my face and gently took me out of the land of dreams, blinding me and hellishly so. Annoyed, I knocked the blanket back, but pulled it right back over my body, because I was... well... naked.

 Memories of last night came back to me and immediately I had to smile. I loved him. I loved Ondreaz Lopez with all my heart, with all my soul, with all my mind. "Morning, angel," I heard his beautiful voice and I turned to him. I was just giving him a good morning kiss when the door was ripped open and a cheerful Matt burst into our silence. "Are you out of your mind?" I hissed and he just rolled his eyes. "Honey, how many times have you walked into my room in the morning after I've fucked the night before So don't be a baby. I've already earned my revenge." When he was right, he was right. 

"While you're here, can you go into my closet and pull out my underwear?" I asked him and he sighed. "I don't even know where that is." Mockingly, I raised an eyebrow. "Matt, do you think I don't know that you quickly collect your wives' bras in the morning, then hypocritically pretend that they've somehow disappeared and then give them one of mine?" Oh, yeah, you got me. He blushed a little. "Yeah, yeah, okay." He started moving and went into my dressing room.

 "What'll it be?" he yelled and Ondre laughed softly. "I don't give a fuck, man. Just give me any." No sooner said than done, he came back with a pair of purple dot underwear and handed it to me. "You're a sweetheart," I smiled sweetly, then pressed my lips together. "Now get out." He closed the door behind him with a silly grin and I shook my head. "Unbelievable guy," I mumbled and dropped back into my pillow. After I had managed to put on my underwear I stood and went to my wardrobe myself, collecting the bra, which was lying on one of my skateboards, and the panties. Quickly I put on a pair of short pants and a top, took boxer shorts, jeans and a shirt for Ondre out of his suitcase and handed everything over to him so he could get dressed. 

 Hand in hand we strolled stupidly grinning into the kitchen, where breakfast was already waiting for us. Kouvr and Alex had exactly the same expression on their faces. "What's going on here?" mumbled Chase as he had looked at us all once. Tay punched him in the shoulder. "Oh, Chaaasly, what's it look like? Somebody had fun last night." Shocked, he jumped up and looked at us again. "What? I didn't hear you." Yeah, but we had heard Alex and Kouvr. My God, they were so loud. Even Nick added his mustard. "I didn't hear Ondreaz and Soph either. The others, yes, but you two, no." 

 "So should we turn it up in the future, or what?" I asked, because I didn't know what they were trying to tell us. "No. It's okay," said Thomas and continued. I was spreading Nutella on my bread when Ondre's phone rang. He looked at the display and sighed. "It's Manuel, can you take it, please?" Laughing, I nodded, wiped the green phone to the side and pressed speaker. "Good morning, Mr Cowell," I said politely, and I heard a moan.

 "Why do I keep making the mistake of calling Ondre?" he muttered. "Good morning, Sophia. Can you put Ondre on, it's important?" I looked up at my friend who was shaking his head violently. "No, I'm sorry, he's busy right now, that's why I lost weight. Can I take a message?"

 "Yes, you certainly can. I got a call and they told me the guys are doing an important sign hour today. They have to be at our hotel at noon. They'll stay there as well, as there's a lot to be sorted out. I heard Kouvr's at your place. She can stay there." 

Ondreaz wanted to protest immediately, but shook his head frantically. Kouvr did not look very happy either, of course he had already disowned her pratically. "Yes, I'll tell the boys, Mr Cowell, although I'm pretty sure they won't be too happy with any of the things you said." Without letting him say anything, I hung up. Silence ruled that I broke first. "Asshole," I pressed out. "Now I guess our movie day is doomed." I sighed and Ondre pressed his lips together. "I was really looking forward to that." I fuzzled through his hair. "Me too, Ondreaz. Me, too."