Chapter 21. "You can't refuse such an offer."

Today has been declared a bum day. Okay, well, it's kind of been one of those days, but today we really didn't do anything. Most of the time we spent in the boys' room talking. It was incredible that we hadn't run out of topics. 

 Sometimes we would get up and two of us would go get more food or we would have something brought to the room. Everybody kept looking at each other and again I had this feeling that something was going on behind my back. 

 In the afternoon Nick disappeared with Amy to his room and I did not want to know what they were doing in there. And while we were doing nothing, I remembered something. Something damned important. My friends. 

 I jumped up like a tarantula and frantically reached for my mobile phone. I hadn't checked in once since I'd been here. 

 I immediately dialed Ben's number, the boys looked at me confused. "I'm sorry, Benny. Do you forgive me?" I whimpered into the receiver after he picked up. "Yeah, yeah. What's his name?", he asked and I could just imagine him sitting on his bed and playing with his X-Box, his mobile phone wedged between his ear and shoulder. 

 "Press break, Ben," I sighed and he moaned. "You know me too well, sweetheart," he muttered and I laughed in amusement. "Yes, dafinitive." And I meant it. I knew EVERYTHING! It was because of our blood brotherhood. He had to tell me everything. 

 However, there were often other people present when we talked about important things, so we had agreed on some code words. A portion (food), for example, stood for a girl or a boy - depending on the case - and he or she was then paraphrased in the same genre. And that's exactly the codeword I use, because the people I was talking about were sitting next to me and listening with interest. 

"Problem, Ben. There are nine portions, all very tasty. "And one of them is indescribably delicious, if you know what I mean, but I'm not sure I should eat it. I mean, isn't that a bit premature?" I moaned. The boys looked at me as if I was mentally ill. Well, maybe I was. 

 "Name?" laughed Ben. "Say, Ondreaz, what did I have for breakfast again? Oh, and Ben, turn it off." He moaned again. "Pretty name," he said. Ondreaz was about to answer me, but I interrupted him. "It's all right, thanks." 

 "Go for it," my best mate told me. "And above all, send me a picture." I laughed. Yeah, sure, why not? "Just type it into Google and click on the first entry," I said. Yeah, I googled his name? SO WHAT?! So I'm a stalker.

 I wasn't overdoing it, but I wanted to see what he looked like before and I just said: Sweet! He was so cute. I almost fell out of bed. All right, I fell out of bed. 

 "Ulala," whistled Ben on the phone. "Not bad, sweetie. You have great taste." I laughed. "Um, hello?! You know that." The looks the boys gave me were divine. They were confused, but what they were giving off now was an expression of pure confusion. 

 "Okay, I'll leave you to your treats. And send me a picture of them with you," he wrote and hung up. "I love you too," I grumbled into nothingness and took my cell phone off my ear. Asshole! 

 "Who was that?" Ondreaz asked and looked at me a bit surprised. "My mate Ben," I said and sat down next to them. A moment later, the lightning blinded us. "Wow, what's going on?" asked Chase, and flipped his hair.

 Before one of the boys could delete the photo - I'm just saying it was brilliant - I sent it to my buddy who immediately sent me back a grin smiley face. "Let me see it!", Tony yelled and ripped my cell phone out of my hand.

 Shortly afterwards a pillow landed in my face and I jumped up in shock. "Are you crazy, Tony?" I screamed and fought back. So a wild pillow fight ensued - without feathers, that would be far too clichéd - and shortly afterwards we were all lying on the floor, breathing heavily. 

 I was almost asleep when I heard the boys again. "I'm just putting them to bed," said a very familiar and pleasant voice and I was lifted up by two strong arms. "I'll carry the bedding," said Tony, and I heard him trotting along behind me. 

 Gently I was laid on a soft bed and sank into the cuddly mattress. "I'm going to the sofa," Ondreaz sighed and covered me. Tony laughed. "You are so sweet, Ondreaz. Why don't you lie down next to her?" 

  He breathed out loud. "Bullshit. It's a bit desperate." Okay, that was enough for me. "Don't do it and just lie down next to me," I mumbled and groped for him, knowing that he had sat on the edge of the bed.

 When I found his wrist, I pulled it slightly. "You can't refuse such an offer," his brother said, probably winking, and left. The door fell with a soft click into the lock. Liam still sat there, not moving. 

 "Are you coming or should I go?" I asked quietly, not knowing if it was okay for HIM to lie next to me. He laughed. "As if." And then he lay down next to me and although we did not touch each other, I felt the warmth he radiated

It happens automatically that we got closer and closer and at some point I was snuggled up against his chest. And it felt so damn good, right, like I belonged right here. "What are you doing to me, Soph?" Ondreaz murmured to himself rather than to me.